Kids Menu @ Storybook Dining?

jliucci

Mouseketeer
We have a ADR for the new Storybook Dining in Oct - but i'm just now trying to find if they have a separate kids menu, with items a picky 3yo will eat lol (chicken, mac & cheese, etc.) Otherwise this may not work out for us. If you have been with a little one can you please advise on what was available for them. Thanks :)

That menu is not very accurate right now. It has the old menu listed under adults offerings, the new menu under kids, and still says the kids chicken is served with ice cream? :confused3 They do have a childrens menu with chicken and pasta though. They also have a special app for kids with fruit, veggies, dip and roll.

I was there last week with my 4-year-old. I can't remember all the items on the kids' menu, but the Prince and Princess pasta, grilled chicken and prime rib were there. I can't remember if the steamed buns were on the menu. The menu also says "chicken strips available by request," which is kind of hilarious. Guess what my kid requested? They came with fries.

In addition to the three appetizers that adults get (the classic AP mushroom soup, shrimp cocktail, and a slice of chicken sausage with crackers [my kid actually really liked the sausage]), kids get a fruit and veggie plate with a mozzarella cheese string, small roll and "make your own honey butter" (cream and honey in a small jar that you shake for 90 seconds). The roll and veggies are served in tiny terracotta pots. There is a little bit of pretend soil made out of chocolate crumbs that my son really enjoyed.

It was a really fun experience and a TON of food.

I was there last week with my 4-year-old. I can't remember all the items on the kids' menu, but the Prince and Princess pasta, grilled chicken and prime rib were there. I can't remember if the steamed buns were on the menu. The menu also says "chicken strips available by request," which is kind of hilarious. Guess what my kid requested? They came with fries.

In addition to the three appetizers that adults get (the classic AP mushroom soup, shrimp cocktail, and a slice of chicken sausage with crackers [my kid actually really liked the sausage]), kids get a fruit and veggie plate with a mozzarella cheese string, small roll and "make your own honey butter" (cream and honey in a small jar that you shake for 90 seconds). The roll and veggies are served in tiny terracotta pots. There is a little bit of pretend soil made out of chocolate crumbs that my son really enjoyed.

It was a really fun experience and a TON of food.

Thanks you for the info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter