Kids Wristbands for Kids Clubs

We just got off the Fantasy Sat and my DS7 and DD4 (band on her shoe) both had their bands locked. It was uncomfortable but our son didn’t complain. Sunscreen was hard to put around it as well.

For our WDW MB+ I use neon rubber bands and slide them over. I’ve caught our son with his band slightly open multiple times but the elastic bands still keep them from
falling off and are not bulky or irritating (our MB magic sliders don’t fit and are too loose).
If the children find them uncomfortable, you can ask for the lock to but cut when you leave and put on another one next time they go

When my son went to the kids club on the Magic last October, he didn't get a lock for his band. He only wore it when he was in the club and took it off immediately when he was done. We got it at check in.

However, it kept falling off, even on the smallest setting, so I asked if we could have a lock for it and they refused, saying the locks were only for “their” bands and only for the kids 5 and under (she was 7) but then every time I’d go pick her up they kept lecturing me about how she kept losing her band because it would fall off while she was playing.
You were onboard during the lock shortage, it lasted about a month and it was horrible. Each cruise how we were handling the shortage would change. Only locks for 4 & 5 yr olds, only locks for allergies or medical info, no giving away looks for MB. We just kept adjusting until the shipment finally arrived.

You were onboard during the lock shortage, it lasted about a month and it was horrible. Each cruise how we were handling the shortage would change. Only locks for 4 & 5 yr olds, only locks for allergies or medical info, no giving away looks for MB. We just kept adjusting until the shipment finally arrived.

Ugh that sounds like an operational nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter