Kindle 2-$89

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bummed, now I don't know what to get my mom for Christmas. :) Waaa, I want to be done with shopping.

Waitlist means some shoppers have it in their carts but haven't checked out yet. They have fifteen minutes; if they don't check out in time, shoppers on the wait list get a pop-up letting them know one's available.

Oh, well. I did get the Toshiba laptop for $329.99 this morning. Can't win 'em all.

Did anyone actually get it?

I really wanted the Kindle but I did buy the certified refurb Nook from overstock yesterday just in case.

I clicked right away and missed it as well. Not even waitlisted. Although I'm not sure being waitlisted would've helped in this case since I'm pretty sure that most people who are clicking on this deal WANT this deal and won't be returning it out of their carts. For all the Internet hype and buzz about this one it sure was a letdown.

That's a bummer. I wonder how many they had available.

I click "Add to Cart" immediately when it appeared. For two minutes I had a message that it was checking on the status of the deal. Then the waitlist button showed up. I clicked that and missed it too.

Exact same thing happened to me. What a joke!:mad:

Amy

their website must be getting slammed ... it still isn't showing as sold out but it won't refresh or anything.

Someone posted on anoher board that they were able to get one. As soon as I clicked the order button, I received a server error message.

I can add it to my cart now but it's coming up as $189 and then the final page says sold out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter