Kona Cafe - Order off Breakfast AND Lunch Menu?

amy1115

Mouseketeer
Wanted to see if anyone has experienced being able to order from both the Breakfast and the Lunch Menu if you time your arrival just right? I'm not a fan of their breakfast menu, but DH wants to try the Tonga Toast. Just wondering if this would be possible or not? Thanks!

**Edit** Obviously I thought I was posting this to the main Dining Forum. Sorry!

Last edited:
Whaaat?! Best breakfast on site IMHO. Wasabi bloody Mary is fantastic as is the Tonga Toast. Some will say you can get it at Capt Cook's the QS downstairs. It isn't the same. You need the berry sauce.

Whaaat?! Best breakfast on site IMHO. Wasabi bloody Mary is fantastic as is the Tonga Toast. Some will say you can get it at Capt Cook's the QS downstairs. It isn't the same. You need the berry sauce.
Well, actually I'm just not much of a breakfast fan in general, lol. Somehow my Husband still married me in spite of this short coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter