Kona Cafe- yay or nay?

Kona was a great standby meal for us last trip... there was always a reservation available on the OpenTable app. We loved the burger with pork belly! However, I was not a fan of the sushi... but we have excellent sushi where I live and I was disappointed with all the sushi at WDW.

We have only done Kona for breakfast and we loved it. I have seen mixed reviews on other meals. Service was great and we loved the atmosphere there. My vote is give it a try.

A week ago I was a definite yay on Kona. It was our favorite breakfast on our last trip. Ate breakfast there this morning for our departure meal and have to say I was disappointed. I ordered the Tonga Toast, and it was dry and hardly had any filling. It took us 20 minutes to get change when we were paying our bill. Press pot was good but in all honesty the breakfast we had at Pop the morning before was better. I don't think I would go out of my way to go back anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter