Kristine's Door Magnet Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristine,

Thanks again for your beautiful designs! (The designs were on page 32.) We have had a new family join our upcoming cruise on 8/14 and was wondering if you could do 1 more sign for them. The Stanfield family (their first cruise).

Thanks again!
Donna

Hi Kristine... your designs are amazing! Would you be able to do a couple for me?

(1) princesses with the name Anna
(1) princesses with the name Peggy

(1) mickey head with the pirate ship and the eye cover that says Dave
(1) Cruising the Magic -- The Sitbons 2009

Thank you so much! Great and amazing work! Which program do you use?

Peggy

Pirate Theme

allberry3.jpg

alberry2.jpg

gouveia2.jpg

rewethereyett2.jpg

rwethereyet.jpg

piratebird1.jpg

pirateskel2jpg.jpg

pirmickjune07.jpg

pnjpg.jpg

Can you please do the Pirate Mickey in the mickey Ears with the name Erik?

Also under Misc5 Ariel in the mickey ears with Danielle.

Thank you so much,

Crissi

I just have to say, THANK YOU KRISTINE, for all your hard work!!! Boy are you going to be busy when you get back!!!:goodvibes

Hello, I was wondering if you would make a magnet for me...and how much they cost??? if you are able to, we are not sailing til 1/3/09-1/10/09 on the Magic , Eastern Carribean cruise.. our first cruise too !! I LOVE the pastel color one with the charachters, and Mickey and Minnie hanging on the anchor.. soooo cute.!

if you are able to , we are The Beavers family
Mark, Nancy and Brittany

let me know, when you have a chance... and do most people only do one magnet , or a whole bunch??
thanks so much, Nancy bEavers from Maryland....:)

I love the bubble Mickey. I am sure their are lots of requests with difficulty to answer. Where can I find it? I have searched multiply sites to no avail. Thanks for help.

She creates these herself..which is why you will not find them on any other sites.

Hello, I was wondering if you would make a magnet for me...and how much they cost??? if you are able to, we are not sailing til 1/3/09-1/10/09 on the Magic , Eastern Carribean cruise.. our first cruise too !! I LOVE the pastel color one with the charachters, and Mickey and Minnie hanging on the anchor.. soooo cute.!

if you are able to , we are The Beavers family
Mark, Nancy and Brittany

let me know, when you have a chance... and do most people only do one magnet , or a whole bunch??
thanks so much, Nancy bEavers from Maryland....:)

She doesn't create the magnets. She creates the clipart images for you to print out and create your own magnets.

Hi,

I know this is short notice, is there anyway you can do one for August 10th cruise on the Wonder.

Bill, Nicole, Caitlin & Hunter.

If you can I would greatly appreciate it, if not totally understand.

thank you

Wow these are so adorable:yay: My DH and I are going on our first cruise and first WDW trip w/o kids. This will be our 22nd anniversary and I would so love to have all the little added touches. I love your graphics for the door signs. If I may ask for something for our anniversary which is Oct 18 and then something general for the rest of the cruise. We will be on the Oct 16 Wonder cruise and then 3 days at CSR. Our names are Ed and Julie Fransee.

I cant tell you how much I have enjoyed looking at your designs. Can you believe I have been to Disney 25+ times and have never been on one of these boards before........information overload. I thought I knew it all. So wrong!!

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi,

Firstly your designs are amazing!

I know this is incredibly short notice but is there anyway you could customise one for me in the next few days? Only ive secretly booked my grandparents on the 7night western and i am looking for a fun way to tell them the news?!

Any of the "cruising on the magic" designs would be great. The names are - Joan and Alec McMinn. The dates are May 2nd 2009 - May 9th 2009.

If you cant i completely understand!

Thanks,
Laura:goodvibes

does anyone know when Kristine is coming back from vaca?:confused3

Kristine has been back for at least a month (she had a nice trip report which I thoroughly enjoyed).

She has been back on the boards...I have seen her post in another thread. According to her profile, she last logged in to the DIS at 11:27 PM on 7/30/2008 (yesterday).

She might just be overwhelmed with the sheer volume of requests on this thread. I don't know..... :confused3

Kristine has been back for at least a month (she had a nice trip report which I thoroughly enjoyed).

She has been back on the boards...I have seen her post in another thread. According to her profile, she last logged in to the DIS at 11:27 PM on 7/30/2008 (yesterday).

She might just be overwhelmed with the sheer volume of requests on this thread. I don't know..... :confused3

I've been thinking the same thing. It's a shame, her designs are really nice but I'm guessing that it got to be way too much for her to keep up with. I noticed many people requesting multiple designs, and I'm wondering if she just got a bit frustrated. Who knows....:confused3 . Can't say I blame her.

Howdy folks...yes I am back....

I am completely booked solid with real life stuff i.e, work, kids, etc until Mid August....after that I should be able to craft out some time to do some designs....

Hope everyone is well!! :)

Oh well, never mind about mine. I really do have alot of magnets already. Glad your back and I hope you had a great trip. :goodvibes

Howdy folks...yes I am back....

I am completely booked solid with real life stuff i.e, work, kids, etc until Mid August....after that I should be able to craft out some time to do some designs....

Hope everyone is well!! :)

Completely understand! I had put a request in back in April for our upcoming cruise, please disregard.

I am closing this thread since Kristine is taking a much needed break from designing the signs. :) Whenever you are ready to take more requests please feel free to start a new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter