Kristine's Door Magnet Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG This is AWESOME! How do we pay you for this?

I love them all...How can I get one for our family?

We will be on the Magic on 11/28/08 there will be 4 of us

DH, myself and 2 DD'

OK, after neglecting my family for half the day to read through this thread, I think I have it figured out. By the way, I hope you had a wonderful vacation. I will be neglecting my family tomorrow to read your trip report.

I would like to request the following:

"Cruising the Magic" with the light blue background "Family Vacation 2009" and the names; Ryan, Andrea, Ashley, Riley and Bailey

The pirate tink with the name Ashley in one ear and October 3, 2009 in the other.

The mickey head with pirate minnie with the name Bailey in one ear and October 3, 2009 in the other ear.

I was also wondering if you had some sort of Tigger pirate design, or just Tigger you could put in a mickey head with name Riley in one ear and October 3, 2009 in the other and if possible some type of "girl" color in the background? If this one is not possible I understand.

Thank you sooo much, what you are doing here is amazing and I hope you realize how much everyone appreciates all your hard work.

Obviously there is no hurry, since we aren't going until next year, but you seem to be very popular so I thought if I got my request in now you would have time to get to mine. Thanks again.

I will like to get two of these. Can you tell me how to do so? How do they get to me? I would like more ordering details please.
Thanks!
bbmom2

Kristin,

We love your designs! We are going on our first Disney cruise on November 20th and would love to have some desgins for our doors.

-Ariel in Mickey Head (Ariel is laying down with tail in the air) with the name SARAH

- Pirate Tinker Bell with the name SARAH

- Donald Duck as a pirate with the name THERESA

- Pirate skeleton with ships wheel with the name CHRIS

- Mickey and Minnie in row boat with the names JOHN and IVE

I know we are asking for a lot and if you are unable to make that many I understand.

Kristen:

Hope you enjoyed your vacation, I know you've been bombarded with request and I'm gonna add myself to the list but know that you may be too busy to do them all, totally understandable. Here goes:

1. "What happens on the cruise.....stays on the cruise"
Ryan in left ear, Amanda in right ear
2. "Girls just wanna have fun" with the Princess making faces
Yvonne and Amanda
3. The Mickey head with the Mickey family of "little figures" inside wearing Mickey hats and t'shirts.
Doug, Yvonne, Ryan(13), Amanda (11)
4. Cruising the Magic with the word Magic that has the Magic ship in it with Minnie and Mickey in the left corner
Doug, Yvonne, Ryan & Amanda
5. Mickey head with eye patch of Flying Dutchman, "Ryan" on left ear.
6. Golden Minnie Mouse porthole with Red Bow, "Amanda"

I know this is a long order but this is how popular your styles are! The kids picked them and I told them we'd try to get what we can. Thanks! You do fantastic work :worship: :thanks:

Kristin~

If you are still doing these signs I would love to get a few from you. They are simply awesome and will be so much fun. Grandma is surprising our kids with a DCL cruise, not telling them until the day before we leave. I am trying to get some fun stuff to make our trip extra special!

I would like the Cruising the Wonder with the ship inside the word "Wonder"
one with featuring the Fox Family and another one featuring The Barker Family.

The third one I would maybe like to get the Colorful Mickey Head with Donald, Mickey and Goofy and put something on it that says Everythings more fun with Grandma! Unless you have some more ideas along those lines.

I am truly hoping you are still doing these because that would add a special perk to our trip.

Thanks!
bbmom2

Kristine -

If you're still designing for us DIS'ers, I'd love to request a couple of signs for our August Repo Cruise:

1) baby princess mermaids with "Lexi" in one ear & "August 2008" in the other

and

2) The Hidden Mickey with the Magic as the ears and the anchor at the bottom with "Mike" on one side & "Sara" on the other

I *LOVE* your designs. Your work is amazing.

Kristine,

Your designs are awesome! If you are still making them I would like:

1. Cruising the Wonder (with Mickey snorkeling in the O) - Jim, Tonya, Dominic & Alex

2. Mickey Pirate - Dominic in the right ear

3. Finding Nemo, but change the bottom to say My First Cruise - The name at the top should be Alex.

4. Mickey & Minnie in the rowboat - Jim in left ear, Tonya in right ear.

We sail in a couple months.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Tonya

Hi! I had posted a while back for designs for me, my dd, and my mom, but now I would only need this one with Emily in the right ear if possible. We leave for WDW on May 6, so if you have the time that would be wonderful! :goodvibes I also understand that you're extremely busy, so no worries if you can't! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for all you're doing for people!!! :worship:

Hi, I love your designs and wanted to ask if you can make some for my upcoming cruise in September?
1. I would like the "I'm a princess too" Donna
2. The Mickey and Minnie formal night (cartoony one/white color) Donna
& Sean
3. The Pirate ship blue one w/ the eye patch. If possible- The Sullivan
Family -if that doesn't fit- Donna in one ear and Sean in the other-please

I will appreciate what you can do for me! I know I have asked for a few!! You are very talented and do great work- thanks!!:cheer2:

Donna

If possible could you make the Cruising the Wonder-Our First Cruise that is bright pink and purple. It is for the Gaspardo family: Dean, Linda and Brianna and any other color scheme for the Nacinovich family:Benny, Denise, and Jake. Your designs are GORGEOUS! My family will get such a kick out of seeing there names! Thanks so much!!

:yay: ..hey k~girl..sure hope you had a fabulous vacation..with extra..

...pixiedust: ..dust!

...whenever i feell a lil' blue..your site...lift my spirits. :thumbsup2

...it won't..be long..before we start getting reading..for the 15~day

..pc cruise. he,he, ..i can't wait..to surprise...my lil' cutie. [ she still

a lil'miff..over me forgetting her birthday..sooo i am hoping..this will

make her feel much better. :rolleyes1 ] . i also got her..a new camera
..that matches..her luggage.

thank you again, :flower3: ..i think it is so neat...what you do, &

sooo :tinker:

Hi,

We are crusing on the December 13-20 2008 Magic! This is our 2nd cruise and we would LOVE to have a few of your awesome desgins to help celebrate our magically cruise (it is a celetration for our anniversary and my sons birthday -- those are just a month or so before!) :yay:

1. "Cruising the Magic" with the dark blue background "James Family 2008" and the names; Norman, Debbie & Jack

2. Mickey head with eye patch of Flying Dutchman, "Jack" on left ear.

3. Cruising the Magic with the word Magic that has the Magic ship in it with Minnie and Mickey in the left corner
Norman, Debbie & Jack

Thank you so much!
Debbie:woohoo:

Kristen,

I know that you are enjoying yourself on vacation but have a few requests for when you get back. We are going on our first cruise August 14-17 and would love to have some magnets for the door and it would help my dd5 find our room easier.

1. the I'm a Princess Too with Mari in an ear
2. the nemo in mickey head Mari in one ear, 2008 in other ear and then My First Cruise along bottom
3. pirate minnie with Mari in one ear and 2008 in other
4. our first cruise wonder featuring Mari and Amanda aug 14-17
5. pirate tink with fireworks regular color hair with Amanda and 2008
6. black mickey head with ariel Mari in one ear

thanks a bunch,
amanda

i havent seen kristine posting on the thread in a while does she pm you or post them on the thread

amanda

:mad: I am trying to print some door magnets with PE6 but I can't seem to change my margins. I can't get the right (landscape) or bottom(portrait) to change from 2.5". I've tried to change it through the software PE6 and also through my printer settings. Does anyone have any ideas how to change that?

Hi,

I havent seen Kristen posting any designs lately. I know she has been on vacation. Is she still designing? I know that she has had tons of requests. Just wanted to know. I posted for some designs some time ago. My trip is September 1, 2008. Kristen, if your still doing designs, let me know. )PM or e-mail if you can) :) I'd love a design, the Magic ship design if possible. Thanks so much.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

I would love if you could do any magnet for us. We are the DeLuca family sailing on August 29, 2009 on the Magic. Our names are Patti, John, Eric, Matthew and Nicole. Thank you very much for your time.:goodvibes :goodvibes

What beautiful work. We will be taking our first DCL cruise (or any cruise for that matter)in May 2009, and would enjoy these magnets. Are they for sale? If so, how much?

DollysMom

When in May are you going? We will be on the May 30,2009 cruise to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary which is the first day of the cruise.

Peg

I love the bubble Mickey. I am sure their are lots of requests with difficulty to answer. Where can I find it? I have searched multiply sites to no avail. Thanks for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter