Kristine's Door Magnet Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys....

I promise I will get to everyone's requests when I get back. We are packed and ready to go....I will be back in 3 weeks.

If anyone wants to check out my trip report, the link is in my signature.

Have a great time....:goodvibes

Kristen,

I know that you are enjoying yourself on vacation but have a few requests for when you get back. We are going on our first cruise August 14-17 and would love to have some magnets for the door and it would help my dd5 find our room easier.

1. the I'm a Princess Too with Mari in an ear
2. the nemo in mickey head Mari in one ear, 2008 in other ear and then My First Cruise along bottom
3. pirate minnie with Mari in one ear and 2008 in other
4. our first cruise wonder featuring Mari and Amanda aug 14-17
5. pirate tink with fireworks regular color hair with Amanda and 2008
6. black mickey head with ariel Mari in one ear

thanks a bunch,
amanda

Kristine I love your work How do we place an order with you and what is the cost? I'm such a newbie earning ears and can not send a PM. I hope You're having an awesome vacation

Kristine I love your work How do we place an order with you and what is the cost? I'm such a newbie earning ears and can not send a PM. I hope You're having an awesome vacation

It took me a while to figure this out too! It seems that a few really nice, talented people create these designs for free! They personalize them for you and send you the image on the board or by PM. You then print the image on magnetic paper for a door sign. Some people print it on card stock and affix magnets to them. I've read that others even make tee shirts out of them. Hope this helps. :wizard:

Just got back from the Mexican Riviera cruise and my daughter noticed a Tinkebell pirate sitting inside Mickey ears magnet. Can someone make me one with NICKI on 1 ear and 2008 on the other. Thanks for all you help.

wonderboatjpg.jpg

with the names:Clinton, Debbie, Drayton, & Jace. Thanks:worship: No rush, when you get back for vacation and all settled in, thanks and have fun!

and this one with Drayton on one ear and Jace on the other!! OMG, your designs are great!! again, when you get a chance, we sail in Sept.
isa2.jpg

Hi Kristine! I'm not sure if you are back from your exciting trip yet or not. I hope you had or are still having a great adventure! My family is going on our first Disney Cruise with some friends of ours. We are going July 20th for the Mexican Riviera trip. We are soooo excited. Our friends that we are going with have done this before and she posted a request for us on Page 31 #455 and I am hoping that you will be back in time and will have time to design our magnets. Thank you for taking your valuable time and designing these great creations for all of us disboarders!:banana:

Hi and welcome back
really enjoyed your trip report
was just wondering what your door looked like on board

I would love one of your designs for our cruise
we are on the magic at Halloween , so will leave it up to you to pick one for me , our names are Me Jackie DH Michael DS10 Michéal and DS17 Aidan

Thank you so much for sharing your art work with us

Hi Kristine-

Hope you had a great vacation. I'm new to this and have looked through your work. You are so creative and do such great work. We have been on several Disney cruises and have never done the magnets or anything. Would like to start. My husband Ray and I (judy) are going on the Wonder for the 3 night on 9/11/08. It's going to be for our 13th anniversary.

Would like one for the anniversary-I'll let you surprise
and one for Cruising on the wonder-you can surprise me with the design. Hopefully you can get to it, if not, I totally understand. I don't know where you are on the list.
Welcome back again and Thank you.

Hi Kristine

Love your designs, can I request the 3rd one you have on the home page "Crusin the Wonder" Mike, Ellen, Michael & Katie; Pirate them 1st one with Tink names Susan & Alex in the ears. and pirate theme 2nd one with Mickey with A.J. in one ear and 2008 in the other ear.

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us- have a Disney day!

I am just in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you for sharing your talents!
I would love any designs that you would like to share with my family
We will be on Disney Magic November 29 2008
cabin 1
April Sarah Lance Layla

cabin 2
Melvin Ginny Gil

cabin 3
Holley Chris (first time cruisin)
Layne (one sep. just for him) he is 13

cabin 4
Mac Sabrina Melissa Lilly (first time cruisin)

cabin 5
John Kathy

thanks again for sharing........

hi Krintine ,
Hope you have time for 2 more designs. they are all soooooooo nice.
First one The black formal night mickey and minnie. Linda & Duane in one ear and Jan.7,1978 in the other and not the formal night words. At the bottom maybe 30 Years Together. This is our Anniversary cruise.

(2) The 11 one down on the home page. Cruising the Magic Featuring ...
Linda and Duane July 27, 2008 blue background with a picture of the magic ship in cut out letters.

What ever you do will be Magic. Thanks for sharing.

Linda

Hello Kristine!

First, please accept our praises for all your creativity and your willingness to help complete strangers!! You are a kind soul and it is truely appreciated ...

Knowing that you have just returned from a wonderful holiday (great Trip report) and that you must be enjoying the summer, if you have time to fill this request it would be great. However, if you feel the draw of the summer sun and have no time, I completely understand.

We are a family of three travelling through the Canal in August. We would love to decorate our door with these designs of yours:
1 -- The Tinkerbell in post 549 that has the pink and black on -- with Nicole in one ear and possbily Aug 2008 in the other
2 -- Any of the Mickey ears esp. the pirate ones -- with Mark
3 -- Any of the Minnie ears esp. the pirate ones -- with Michele

If possible:
Any of the scrolls saying "The Canadians are crossing the Panama Canal --August 2008 -- Mark, Michele and Nicole"

Again, many thanks!!

Can you tell me how I get some of these? Do I send you what I would like? Cost on them? Please give me more information on how this works. They are awesome and would be so much fun!

Can you tell me how I get some of these? Do I send you what I would like? Cost on them? Please give me more information on how this works. They are awesome and would be so much fun!

Ditto ---

your designs are amazing!!!

Ginny

Good afternoon,
:cheer2:
i am very new to this forum and also our first cruise. i spent hours reading what all the people had to say about your door designs. i am going on a cruise with my two boys isaiah and daniel and also cousins from new york and virginia. i would love to have anything with my kids name on them. (you know first cruise thing.. Melissa, Isaiah and Daniel. also we are celebrating Isaiah's birthday too and he will be 9. My cousin from new york is coming with her husband and two kids and there names are Whitney, Ari, Jerry, and Justin. Ari will also be celebrating a birthday. (her and my son where born one year apart on the same day) what a surprise it was for me and my cousin to both have kids a year apart. we are real close. anyway if you can.. i will take anything.. because right now beggers can't be choosy. i just wanted something so the kids would be excited about our 1ST CRUISE. thanks again. :cool1:

Your work is amazing. My fiance and I are getting married on the ship this september. I would be honored if you could make a couple with our names on it that had mickey and minnie. Kendra and Shane September 11 2008

I just love your designs. Can I have a bad to the bone (villains) mickey head with the name Lucas on it? Also, could I have a Cruising on the Wonder (the 12th one down on page 1 of this thread...the picture with the wonder in the background) with the name Lawrence Family. 1st disney cruise Dec 2008:)

Thank you so much

Donna

I just found this thread, and oh my gosh, I love your designs!! I'm not sure how it works though, do we let you know what we would like and you e-mail the design and we print it out and put it on magnetic paper?? I am seriously computer illiterate it's not even funny. I would be interested in a few of them since we will have four cabins in my family. Could you please let me know how your system works. Thanks.
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter