Kudos to Pete

I thought of the same thing...all day!!

That is very awesome of you Pete and everyone. You could of stopped and you didn't

:thumbsup2 One stand up guy!

I got up early to download and listened this morning before school and I am listening for the second time now. It is awesome. :dance3:

I still have to book mine - how many pennies do I have to roll? I am trying so hard to save up my money! :hippie:

So I will be one to get you up to the hundred Pete!

I posted on about this on another thread and then came here and see many
people chose the same word that I did.....Integrity.

I was so impressed both cruise wins were honored. Without batting an eye. Without a second thought. Without hesitation. I was as blown away by that as by those 2 particular envelopes being chosen. Sort of restores your faith in humanity. I had the warm fuzzies all day. Very cool.

What a wonderful thing you did by honoring both cruises, even though one was an "uh oh"! Makes me appreciate your show even more!! :goodvibes

I'll echo what others have said. Pete, honor, integrity, standing behind your word, are all pretty rare these days. It's great to see someone exhibit all of these characteristics in a very expensive, public manner without a second thought and without looking for a pat on the back. You just did it because it was the right thing to do.

I totally agree! Much respsect to Pete and the gang on this! And again, congrats to the winners!!!

Pete, I really respect that you gave away both cruises. When you realized that there was a 2nd cruise in the envelopes, you totally could've stopped recording, fixed it and edited it all out. But, nope, you kept it in and gave them both away. I think that's really cool of you!

Absolutely amazing! The planets must truly have been in alignment!

The Dissers chose the right numbers.
Pete showed his absolute class when he took a deep breath and announced what was in envelope 16.
And John didn't faint.

I'm so happy for both cruise winners! (I'm only a little jealous because there was nothing like a Podcast Cruise back in September when I chose #16.)

Alex, you have a great voice for a Podcast. They should let you join.

Kathy

Absolutely amazing! The planets must truly have been in alignment!

The Dissers chose the right numbers.
Pete showed his absolute class when he took a deep breath and announced what was in envelope 16.
And John didn't faint.

I'm so happy for both cruise winners! (I'm only a little jealous because there was nothing like a Podcast Cruise back in September when I chose #16.)

Alex, you have a great voice for a Podcast. They should let you join.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy,
It might get a little expensive for Pete to fly me down from Boston every week to do the show :)

Love ya, JohnE... ;) YouE defineE Integrit-E.

OriginalE referenceE forE thisE callbackE belowE:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1743703&page=4

OK, for those thinking I'm nitpicking speling adn gramer, read the thread linked. It's FUNNY!!! I'm jus' tryin' ta 'keep it rapid'.....PEACE!!!!

walle.jpg

and I just thought it was a subliminal reference to WALL*E

---DB

You know, there are other podcast crews that get together virtually every week, from different parts of the world. Now, I know OUR Squad probably really looks forward to meeting up every week, and honestly, how would you do the visual props from afar? But if there are other people that could join in (like Alex), there are ways of doing that from home. I think it would be on the same level as conferencing, and you wouldn't even need video.

I think it would be on the same level as conferencing, and you wouldn't even need video.

Ooooo, but now you have me thinking that a live video conference could be added for those of us who cannot be there!! How 'bout it guys?!? You will already have an audience, this would just make it a little bigger...OK, a lot bigger, but who is counting?

--Daneen

You know, there are other podcast crews that get together virtually every week, from different parts of the world. Now, I know OUR Squad probably really looks forward to meeting up every week, and honestly, how would you do the visual props from afar? But if there are other people that could join in (like Alex), there are ways of doing that from home. I think it would be on the same level as conferencing, and you wouldn't even need video.

It's technically possible but I have to tell you after watching them do the show, they are a pretty smooth well oiled machine. The Crew really has it down to a science. Aside from the few times I actually dared speak (and after Pete got done yelling at me "SPEAK INTO THE MIKE) I sat back and watched them go, their timing is amazing.

I thought the same thing as I was listening....wow, he totally could have edited that out if he chose to, but the person picked the envelope and he awarded the prize that was in there. Really impressive. Thanks, Pete.

I was listening to today's podcast for a second time just now and I realized...

Pete, I really respect that you gave away both cruises. When you realized that there was a 2nd cruise in the envelopes, you totally could've stopped recording, fixed it and edited it all out. But, nope, you kept it in and gave them both away. I think that's really cool of you!

I agree 100%. Pete is awesome for giving me that cruise. :)

Seriously, I was feeling a little guilty for winning it... I re-listened to the Podcast and heard the excitement in Pete's voice while announcing that he had made an oops... I'm still feeling a little guilty... but since he hasn't taken the cruise away from me... my guilt is starting to dwindle. It's the Jewish Woman in me.

Thanks again Pete. I *heart* ya.

Seriously, I was feeling a little guilty for winning it... I re-listened to the Podcast and heard the excitement in Pete's voice while announcing that he had made an oops... I'm still feeling a little guilty... but since he hasn't taken the cruise away from me... my guilt is starting to dwindle. It's the Jewish Woman in me.

And I thought it was us Catholics who had the market in guilt! :lmao: :lmao:

What happened on Tuesday speaks volumes as to the integrity of Pete and the Unplugged Crew and everything these boards stand for.

Don't you dare feel guilty! It was obviously meant to be. That cruise just snuck back into the envelope when Pete wasn't looking.

It must have happened that way. Pete doesn't make mistakes. Right? :jester:

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter