La Hacienda de San Angel Question

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
I’m assuming the Parrilladas (meals that serve 2 - Del Mar and La Hacienda) are not covered by the DDP. Does anyone know if you can use 2 TS to order one of these?

TIA!

ETA: Sorry I thought this was in the DDP board; getting use to the new features.

I haven’t used the dining plan for the last 2 trips, but I think when the restaurant first opened my dad and I split one of the platters and they took 2 credits as if we each ordered a meal. It may have changed since then.

I’m assuming the Parrilladas (meals that serve 2 - Del Mar and La Hacienda) are not covered by the DDP. Does anyone know if you can use 2 TS to order one of these?

TIA!

ETA: Sorry I thought this was in the DDP board; getting use to the new features.

You have the DDP question answered, but I had to chime in about the Del Mar--love it! I always need to be rolled out after eating it, but it is delicious!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter