La Nouba

JaydaNicole

Mouseketeer
I see there are some special rates for certain nights this summer. I am thinking about going with my DD15 on July 30. I am trying to decide which category to get. Any suggestions? Also, on another search, someone mentioned TIW discount. I will be getting TIW for the first time when we arrive, as it is also the first time for AP for me. Do I simply book and then when we arrive for La Nouba, show them TIW card & I get some kind of refund? TIA

When you purchase your tickets you show your AP and get your discount. The AP discount is only for a certain catagory, I think it's catagory 2.
If you're staying on property, the concierge can book it for you.
The seats are great as long as you stay centered (IMO).. The section we were in both times was 204.

I don't know about the TIW card.

1. Undercover Tourist has Tier 2 seats at great prices
2. If you join the Cirque Club (free), they often send emails with even better deals, but not certain you'll get an offer by Jul 30. Worth a try though...

There's really not a bad seat. If you can get a cat 3 seat near the center aisle in 202 or 206 those are the best cat 3 seats. You can always call the box office.

It doesn't look that the Cirque Club has any deals right now beyond the sale open to everybody.

If you use a discount instead of the sale price, remember to bring that card and a photo ID to the box office will call to retain your discount.

http://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/la_nouba/pdf/La_Nouba-Seatplan.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter