• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering

Where are the pics, I'm living vicariously through you all!

Hi all,

It was so nice to meet ya'll. It's always fun to put faces to the names on here. :) We decided to stay one more day as it looks like 90% of the campers are leaving today. Since I worked a bit on Friday, I am sure my company won't mind me extending the holiday weekend. :) So, if anyone else sticks around tonight...I am at site: 854. :)
Anyway....till we meet again.......

We made it home!

DW has finally recovered from Saturday night. Sleep and Tylenol did the trick! We met Rhonda, Mmouskter, and The official otter spotter!! Hope to see everyone next time.

How did she like those Jello Shots?

You scooted her off while no one was looking just when she was having fun!:thumbsup2

Sweet Caroline!!!!

:rolleyes1 Good times never seemed so good:rolleyes1

I am so glad she is back with the living again...despite what she said about Auburn...:headache:

Steve, was there one thing that Donnie DID NOT drop this weekend?

Hey we are back finally.....
Pete is bringing the fiver back to storage...long day!

Had a Blast, as usual, with great people !!!

Oh, and do I have great pictures!!!!!!!

Will try to load to photobucket tonite and post.:goodvibes

:rolleyes1 Good times never seemed so good:rolleyes1

I am so glad she is back with the living again...despite what she said about Auburn...:headache:

Steve, was there one thing that Donnie DID NOT drop this weekend?

♪♪ I've been inclined (BA-BA-BA) ♪♪

I started the "dropping syndrome" by dumping my first official GG beer. :scared1: We passed the baton to Donnie after that!!:laughing:

A good time was had by all!! We voted clkelly's (carol) husband the coolest of the cool!!

Roz does NOT look like this...

Roz01..jpg

:woohoo: Been waitin' all weekend for pics! I know, I need to get a life - but you all are so much fun who cares. :cool2:

Glad everyone is making it home safely! Looking forward to the pics! Sounds like it was more good times! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter