• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering

We have to wait for the pictures from Gtrmom1 first. Then we shall spill the dirt, because Donnie spilled everything else!:lmao:

We did, and if you can believe it, we have MORE material on Donnie! :lmao:

I want to clear this up. I spilled, not dropped a batch of Pina Colada's. I was trying to line the bottom up and in doing so the thing unthreaded and the drink came out the bottom. I had already made my drink and it was a little to slushy for everyone else so I was going to blend it some more when the incident happened. Don't listen to them. They got pissed because mine was poured and they didn't get any period. :lmao: :rotfl2:

I cooked around 50 chicken kabobs and not one dropped. I left a list of the dropped items earlier.

I had a blast as usual. Leaving today wasn't much fun. We were all talking about our next ressies and none of us really are booked at the same time. Our next trip is Thanksgiving for our usual tradition.

I got my new cart from Derek this weekend. It's an 05 Precedent gasser that is like new. Not a scratch can be found or any use for that matter. He gave me a great deal too. Thanks to Derek lol.

The fort was getting dead today. It wasn't really that crowded IMO to begin with but I hear it's gonna get empty now that schools are all going to be in.

Well, that's my report. I had a great time with everyone. Got to know Debbie a little better this time. She's a sweetie. Roz wasn't 4 feet tall and 500 pounds. Actually she's pretty nice looking lol.

Everybody say a prayer for Rog tonight. Hope he's ok.

Man Donnie, you must enjoy the abuse to keep showing up to these GG's. :lmao: It sounds like everyone had lots of fun, mostly at Donnie's expense (and the full details haven't even been given yet. Can't wait! popcorn:: )

This will be needed later on...

Lyrics for "Sweet Caroline"

Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

And now I, I look at the night, whooo
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two, oh
And when I hurt
Hurting runs off my shoulder
How can I hurt when holding you

Oh, one, touching one, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
Oh I've been inclined to believe it never would

Man Donnie, you must enjoy the abuse to keep showing up to these GG's. :lmao: It sounds like everyone had lots of fun, mostly at Donnie's expense (and the full details haven't even been given yet. Can't wait! popcorn:: )

We love Donnie. Plus, we don't toilet paper his camper, inside or out, his toilet seat, or what ever else they did to the inside of his trailer. We also love his girlfriend. She is one cool lady and has been official inducted into the Fort Fiends family.

Donnie might have to move over though, my 4 year old is quite smitten with her. Watch out Ami!:lmao: She gives golf cart rides!

Soni, the way I look at it is if they didn't raz me then I'd be in deep doo doo. It's really a bunch of joking from the time we set up until we leave. Oh by the way, I'm starting a new biz at the fort. I'm gonna start backing campers in. I backed in Pete's and offered a few more. We saw one couple really getting nasty with each other. I saw them kissing today before they checked out. Go figure.

No scratches Jen. The tire saved me. That camper was such a mistake for me but hey, I got one and I should be thankful. I want to downsize to one I can pay cash for. With rv dealers being in the situation they're in it shouldn't be too hard to get them down. If I was just camping and not hauling 4 wheelers and a golf cart it would be great. At this point a TT with a front deck on it will do me fine. Hybrid though so I get more room.

Soni, the way I look at it is if they didn't raz me then I'd be in deep doo doo. It's really a bunch of joking from the time we set up until we leave. Oh by the way, I'm starting a new biz at the fort. I'm gonna start backing campers in. I backed in Pete's and offered a few more. We saw one couple really getting nasty with each other. I saw them kissing today before they checked out. Go figure.

No scratches Jen. The tire saved me. That camper was such a mistake for me but hey, I got one and I should be thankful. I want to downsize to one I can pay cash for. With rv dealers being in the situation they're in it shouldn't be too hard to get them down. If I was just camping and not hauling 4 wheelers and a golf cart it would be great. At this point a TT with a front deck on it will do me fine. Hybrid though so I get more room.

You have been talking about this for months, now you have an excuse to actually go for it.

This is a live update. Yes that damned IBM2010 and his DW brought those jello shooters again and they just went to get more from the arsenal. Pete is pretty buzzed. The wierd thing is every body has been dropping $h!t everywhere and I made about 50 chicken kabobs and didn't drop an onion.

1. Pete spilled charcoal all over the ground
2. Bigkahuna1 dropped my dang Pina Colada
3. Donna (my g/f dropped something (can't remember what)

They all have a good teacher so I guess I'll take credit where credit is due.

We'll be doing the golf cart ride soon. I got my new Precedent fro Derek today. 2005 gas and it's sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Goes like 25 mph. It's going good and we miss you all.

P.S. send rum.
P.S.S. I served Rhonda her first Kungaloosh today. I made it and I didn't drop it.

I was able to drive my cart, you don't know what buzzed is.

Well I'm glad everyone had fun, including Donnie and that everyone made it home ok. It was quiet around here this weekend besides checking on the people in the area of Gustav so glad everyone is back and still waiting on the pics! :woohoo:

I claim Donnie disease once spilling the Chex mix all over the floor. Thank you Chris for cleaning it up because I forgot where the broom was and it started pouring raining. (plus the ducks wanted the chex mix really bad)

The disease was very contagious, however, I didn't commit alcohol abuse like Donnie.:lmao:

Here's my short down and dirty trip report.

Donnie = uncool
Donna = :thumbsup2
Denise = 0-60 in 4.3seconds
Jim = Trying to slow her down
Kahuna's = Top Notch
Auburn folk = Top Notch, we co-exist in harmony
MMKeteer = Very nice, thought she had a DH??
Deb1954 = Cool as all hell
Deb's Rick = Anyone need a virtual perpetual homesite?
CLKelley = Still cool, even cooler in person
CLKelley's Rick = cooler than Carol
FW = Buggy

and last but not least, from the Great State of Miiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeesooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Moderator of munchkin land, the titan of the keyboard, the Princess of Points, The moderator of Mods, capo di tutti capi........... I give to you RHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Sweet Caroline golf cart = the best
Donnie = uncool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter