Ladies, your opinion on a bra with this dress.

No way would I wear a strapless.
It would be uncomfortable and the girls would not be held in place.
Women have boobs. Boobs need support.

I almost commented earlier on this. I cannot wear strapless nor have I found one that would adequately support me without me just spilling everywhere. Even large chested strapless bras can have push up (ummm I don't need that thanks).

Bras in general suck. Women's breasts are made of all different shapes and the weight is carried differently. Just giving a cup size for reference won't mean you'll fit in one.

I almost commented earlier on this. I cannot wear strapless nor have I found one that would adequately support me without me just spilling everywhere. Even large chested strapless bras can have push up (ummm I don't need that thanks).

Bras in general suck. Women's breasts are made of all different shapes and the weight is carried differently. Just giving a cup size for reference won't mean you'll fit in one.

You wouldn't believe how many bras I've tried that fit mine until I lean/bend and then I have very visible "muffin top boobs" so now I buy "old lady bras" because they are supportive, comfortable, and keep me tucked in. Only problem... they don't have any type of modesty padding so you knw when I'm cold and that's all the time haha.

You wouldn't believe how many bras I've tried that fit mine until I lean/bend and then I have very visible "muffin top boobs" so now I buy "old lady bras" because they are supportive, comfortable, and keep me tucked in. Only problem... they don't have any type of modesty padding so you knw when I'm cold and that's all the time haha.
The struggle is real! I fully identify with the hassle of trying to figure out what works and often I'm just more or less dealing with what I have rather than having something fully 100% work for me, there's always something.

I'm 34DD. No way would I wear a strapless.
I'd go with a navy bra and not care that you can see straps.
Women have boobs. Boobs need support. Nothing shameful about seeing bra straps.

I'm a little larger and I did manage to find a great strapless bra years ago (I was in a wedding party and the dresses were strapless, I didn't really have any other option). That thing didn't budge, I was amazed.

I'm a 40D and I've worn strapless bras without worries, so I think you will be fine. I personally would go with strapless.

34G and strapless bras are a joke. I don't even buy a dress if I can't wear a regular bra with. The dress in question would be worn, for me, with a nude colored bra.

I adore my bras from Soma BTW.

Strapless bras are annoying. I’d get either flesh colored, navy or clear straps. Try the dress on with bras that you have and see what it looks like.

I'm 34DD. No way would I wear a strapless.
I'd go with a navy bra and not care that you can see straps.
Women have boobs. Boobs need support. Nothing shameful about seeing bra straps.
Yup!! Why it why do we have to go thru this ?? I could not agree more
All about making the girls comfortable and looking decent

Best option is to go to a specialty bra shop and get a nude balconette-style longline strapless bra. (Be prepared for it to cost a fortune, which is why I recommend buying nude, so it will work with every color garment.) Mine has detachable wide-set straps, which work with wide necklines or halters, but can be switched out for matte clear straps when I want that option, or decor straps that match the garment, like rhinestoned straps, special colors, etc.

Clear straps. If not, then navy bra. I would not go with strapless. You will be tugging it up all night.

Screenshot_20211124-204826_Walmart.jpg
I am thinking about ordering this to wear with the dress. I don't have any type of Navy colored coat and I know it's going to be cold outside.

I'm not a fan of those clear plasticy straps. I'd do a strapless bra. You can find very comfortable and supportive strapless shapewear these days. Get yourself a nice spanx strapless body shaper. Super comfy.

It looks lovely! Strapless is probably the best IF strapless will work for you.

Otherwise I feel that clear would be a good choice.

I agree with everyone else. Cute dress! I'd go with nude straps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter