• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i have the pirate heads, i was looking for a body/pirate shirt/dress for minnie....i saw the hands and have the pirate hat and shoes etc... i saw her pink skirt.... but was looking to put an"outfit" for her like areil, elsa etc.... if not no worries

also could i get the red mh, with mickey standing on the right, with Justin and the dcl logo in the left ear?

Thanks we cruise on the 22 of june!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/cressmab
password is cressmab

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I didn't see the one for the Hales family Halloween in the file (LadyBCruiseHalloween9, Hales family, Fantasy 2015), and if you don't mind could you please change the spelling in the first one for Owen's birthday? Birthday wasn't spelled correctly. Thanks again...you do such wonderful work!!!
All fixed :)

Hi LadyB. I'm hoping to get some Mickey heads for family tshirts. Can I please get:
Maleficent: LadyBMHMalificent1, name: Mom
Iron Man: I didn't see one in your superheros file, name: Dad
Doc McStuffins: LadyBMHDocMcStuffins1, name: Madison
Nurse Minnie: LadyBMHMinnie28, name: Parker
Buzz Lightyear: LadyBToyStoryMH1, name: Papa

I was also hoping to get a purple ribbon for Lupus with Mickey ears, name: Grammy

We will be cruising in early August.

Thank you!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/VDuncombe
password is VDuncombe

Your work is incredible... I'm taking 6 kid and Grandma on a cruise in June 2016. So no rush! I made door magnets for our first cruise so my three kids and myself all have our names with Disney characters in the words. But I can't for the life of me figure out where I got them. So now I'm trying to get ones for Grandma Gail (Minnie Mouse in the letters), Lestat (Mickey or Star Wars in the letters), Kaitlynn (Minnie Mouse in the letters), and Hailey (Minnie Mouse in the letters).

We are going on Fantasy on June 11th, 2016

Family name's are all different so I think I'll stick with the kids names and the portal ears-which I still have and have made several more for 2 rooms. Any thing you already have made and can put the dates and ship name on would be appreciated...

one room: Vince, Christine, Hailey, and Crystal
second room: Grandma Gail, Lestat, Connolly, and Kaitlynn

Cabin numbers 9047 and 9049

ANYTHING you can do is much appreciated!!!

Vince
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/vegasvince
password is vegasvince

I would really love design Ladybcruisemh53 with "The Lopez Family" in the right ear if possible.

We are cruising on June 26 so hopefully there's enough time. If not, I understand. :)

Thank you so much!!

Can I bother you for one more? LadyBStateroomParts116 I think this is the name...it's the pirate hat/ears for the porthole.

Thank you SO much!!!

Hello :) Welcome to my thread!

Please note that I design for free and in my spare time. All my designs are meant for personal use only which means you print them personally and do use them in anyway for profit.
To view my samples please see posts 2-4 for the links to my Photobucket. Post #2 is Holiday, name fills and Misc. Post # 3 is cruise. Post #4 is Mickey Heads. The password for all links is DISneySmiles. Because each album is password protected it is necessary to use the links to navigate to each folder.
If you are looking for something I do not have please let me know and if time permits I will create something for you.

Request Instructions and Other Info:
When requesting a design please give me the following information:
1. File Name of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found in the web address of the photo bucket page. ..photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Mickey%20Head%20Balloons/LadyBMHBalloon1_zpsa4161fac.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1 The file name for this link is LadyBMHBalloon1.
2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. If you do not list a need by date I will place your
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*

Street Signs
When requesting a Street Sign please give me the following information:
1. Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess)
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane)
3. Character you would like me to use or file name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruise ship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.
I will use a Block font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.

**Depending on how busy the thread gets my turn around time can be 2-4 weeks**
Most of my DISigns are sized to print 8 1/2 x 11. If you need a specific size you must add that detail to your request. I use png file format for my DISigns so if you need the designs in a different format you must include that info when you post your request. *Please note that my newer designs have a transparent background in png file. This means the background will print clear.*

**Be sure to preview all items before printing as I am human and can error especially when up late at night
When your design is finished I will post a link to it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photo bucket link is broken please ask me to repost your items, I sometimes move things
around in photo bucket and that breaks the link.
***UPDATE on 1/2/15***
It seems that Photobucket has made a few updates and even though the download button will appear when following the thumbnail link it is not downloading the item. :confused3 I think this is due to the folder being password protected but you don't need the password to view the thumbnail item. So long story short I will now be posting the link and password instead of thumbnails. :surfweb:
I think this change is fairly recent. If anyone is having download issues please let me know and I will post the album link and password, you will be able to download once the password is entered. However, if you have any issues please let me know.
To Download your completed DISign click on the link I posted, this will take you to my photo bucket site and you will prompted to enter the password I will list with your link.
After you enter the password you will be directed to your Design folder, you must click on each picture and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop so
they are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.
When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the
item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to adjust your print settings.. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your
transfers/cardstock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.
**Please note that due to Photbucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to
pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

Please see post #5 for printing info.
Any chance you could do a pink bow Minnie Mouse ears with Caitlin on it please? Would need it quickly. Leave this weekend!

Can I bother you for one more? LadyBStateroomParts116 I think this is the name...it's the pirate hat/ears for the porthole.

Thank you SO much!!!
Hi There,
The stateroom parts are ready to download and print as is, click on the picture you want, on the right side of the screen will be a download button.

Dear LadyB,
Thank you so much for spreading your Pixie Dust all over! I have made some magnets myself with a great deal of work and some frustration, so am super happy to see I don't need to reinvent the wheel.

I would love a birthday magnet for our DVC Member Cruise in August. This is the one Cruise%20Birthday/LadyBBdayCruise5_zps604ab83b.jpg.html?
sort=9&o=4 and I would like it to say Susan, August 26; ship is the Dream. If I can have it by the end of July I'll have time to print it and all.

Thank you.
Susan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter