LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hello! Please if you have time can I have LadyBMHSuper1, LadyBMHSuper3 and LadyBMHSuper4, no need to personalize! We appreciate it if you can do them!

Thank You in Advance

Hi There,
I am sorry but I do not provide blanks. If you would still like the items please post a name or initial for each. :goodvibes
Thanks!

1st I'd like to say that you are an answer to my prayers! My work schedule has been so crazy that I haven't had a chance to finish my FE gifts, much less worry about tags. We leave in 9 days....
if you don't mind, I would LOVE to have tags with the info below.

File Name of the sample from my photo bucket.
I believe it's FE TAG 10 - it's the blue one with all the characters in their nautical gear.
2. Names, Dates, Color, - I love it exactly the way you have it!
If you don't mind, I'd love for it to say
"From the Shoemakers in Cabin #6124"

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi There,
I am sorry but I do not provide blanks. If you would still like the items please post a name or initial for each. :goodvibes
Thanks!

could we get 2014 on the ear then? Its just more then one kid can wear the shirt, and can be passed down if not personalized!

I have been inspired to create last-minute journals for my daughter and nephew. We leave November 5th. Can I please have the following covers:
DisneyWorldampCruiseJournalCover-- one with Tommy and the other with Callie.
Thank you so much!

Hi, I absolutely love your designs! I was wondering if I could get

1. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Abigail" and characters Peter Pan, Stitch, Jedi Mickey, Abu, Pegasus, Jasmine, and Lady?
2. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Jessica" and characters Elsa, Anna, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine?
3. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Melanie" and characters Figment, Minnie Mouse, Anna, Olaf, Sven, cartoon Giselle, and Chip and/or Dale?
4. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Dave" and characters Grumpy, Donald Duck, Mr. Incredible, and Gaston?
5. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Kaye" and characters Nemo, Tow Mater, Mickey Mouse, and Cinderella?
6. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Larry" and characters Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, and Dug the dog?

Thanks so much!!!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/abidale?sort=9&page=1#
Here you go :)

The password is abidale

OMG! They are soooooo amazing!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. This will make our trip so special!

One last request, and I will completely understand if you can't squeeze another one in. Just found out my brother is joining us for the MVMCP...any chance you could do the Santa coat mickey head with "Uncle" in the ear? It's LadyBMHChristmas63.

And for our balloon design, can you create a second separate one...if there is room, can you add a balloon for "Scot"...any male character or basic design is fine. That way once we know if he is coming we can choose which shirt design to use.

Thank you again, so much. I know this artwork is so very time consuming, but you are sprinkling magic on all of our trips!!!! :)

Hi :) I added the new items
password is ChrisMouse
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/ChrisMouse?sort=9&page=1

Hello Lady B!

It's a pleasure to be on your thread. If you are still taking requests, I would love the following:

Autograph Cover photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Autograph%20Covers/Autograph%20Covers%208x8/LadyBAutograph8x82015_zps7c1a1704.gif.html?sort=9&o=8

Name: Lola
Year: 2014

Please use Pink and Purple font colors and borders, if possible. Not sure if this is too short notice but, I would like this by Saturday 11/1 as I have a shutterfly coupon that expires on 11/2 and I would like to complete my autograph book before then. Thank you so much! If it is not possible, I completely understand. :santa:

here you go
password is Eeep12
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/Eeep?sort=9&page=1

1st I'd like to say that you are an answer to my prayers! My work schedule has been so crazy that I haven't had a chance to finish my FE gifts, much less worry about tags. We leave in 9 days....
if you don't mind, I would LOVE to have tags with the info below.

File Name of the sample from my photo bucket.
I believe it's FE TAG 10 - it's the blue one with all the characters in their nautical gear.
2. Names, Dates, Color, - I love it exactly the way you have it!
If you don't mind, I'd love for it to say
"From the Shoemakers in Cabin #6124"

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here you go
password is ginab48

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/ginab48?sort=9&page=1

Love your DISigns!! Could I please get:

1. Saluting Capt Mickey Life Preserver w/ ship in middle - "2015" "The Newbern Family" on top and "Disney Fantasy" on bottom

2. Saluting Capt Mickey Cruise Map - Ports of Call are Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, San Juan and Castaway Cay - "Disney Fantasy" "The Newberns" "2015"

3. Cruise Logo - Mickey "Johnny"; Minnie "Lisa"; Minnie "Mckenzie"

Thank you so much for your talent and time!

Hi, Your designs are great, I have been looking for Olaf and would love the following:

Porthole Ears Olaf Beach Chair
Disney Dream
Top - Castaway Cay Double Dip
Bottom - November 10th - 14th 2014
Need as soon as possible, leaving on the 7th, thanks!

Porthole Ears Olaf w/Sand Snowment
Disney Dream
Top - Double Dip
Bottom - November 2014
Need as soon as possible, leaving on the 7th, thanks!

Hello LadyB. Your designs are amazing. Thank you for the time you put into these. It is so wonderful to have fallen into a community of people who love to spread the pixie dust all the time!

I have some requests. They would take a bit of customizing... so not sure if they are possible, but don't know unless I ask. I am making T-shirts for our first every Christmas Disney Trip. Our trip is Dec 13th-Dec 17th. It is the only time of year we have not been there, so really trying to make it special since it will be the most of what we are doing for Christmas this year. I have decided to try my hand at making us T-shirts for he trip.

For the front of the shirt... I was hoping to do something with the design you have here but with some changes.

LadyBMHWord1

Was hoping to make the Mickey in the middle with something Christmas. Maybe a Christmas Tree or Presents around his feet? Also the Mickey heads separating the words... could we add a Santa hat or maybe some Christmas lights? Here is the info for the print:

Text: What is in the example
Left Ear: Dad,Mom,Savannah, Trevor (if possible, each name separated by mickey head with Santa hat or Christmas lights added)
Inside Left Ear: WDW as in example
Right Ear: MK,Epcot,HS,AK,DTD (if possible, each name separated by mickey head with Santa hat or Christmas lights added)
Inside Right Ear: 2014 as in example
Head: Landon repeated to look symetrical (if possible, name separated by mickey head with Santa hat or Christmas lights added)
Inside head: Mickey with Christmas theme (Santa Hat or maybe a Christmas Tree added or presents at his feet)
Icon Word Seperator: Mickey head with Santa hat or Christmas lights
Text Color: Black

I am also looking for Name fills. I looked through your library and couldn't find any already done with what we are looking for, so again, asking to see if they can be made.

Savannah: Each letter having a clip from a different Miyazaki film (Spirited away, My neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Ponyo, The Secret World of Arriety, Princess Mononoke, howls Moving Castle)

Trevor: Wall-E (2 pics in particular that would love to include... Wall-E holding the Rubik's cube and then the pic of Wall-E and Eve sitting with the Christmas lights all over them).

Dad: Aladdin

Mom: Mulan.

Not sure if this is way to much, but let me know if it is. I will just have them pick from what you have already. I decided to get this post up early to allow lots of time if it is possible.

Love your DISigns!! Could I please get:

1. Saluting Capt Mickey Life Preserver w/ ship in middle - "2015" "The Newbern Family" on top and "Disney Fantasy" on bottom

2. Saluting Capt Mickey Cruise Map - Ports of Call are Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, San Juan and Castaway Cay - "Disney Fantasy" "The Newberns" "2015"

3. Cruise Logo - Mickey "Johnny"; Minnie "Lisa"; Minnie "Mckenzie"

Thank you so much for your talent and time!

Hi There,
I think the map you are requesting is the mickey head shape, however, some of the maps (like this particular itinerary)do not fit inside the circle shape so I have done the other map instead.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/goofy471?sort=9&page=1
password is goofy471

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter