Laid off & cheering up w/a PTR: updated 4/29- I hit my goal weight! plus CM's & EPCOT

I've had a few sleepless nights this weekend, so I decided to put my extra waking hours to use. I created 2 CDs for our car trip to Disney and they are filled with awesome songs from Disney movies and attractions. I tried to stick with songs that are good for driving, so a lot of the slow songs sung by princesses got the axe and I found a few that I had totally forgotten about. Here's my playlist for the 2 CDs:

CD #1
1. Zip-a-dee-do-dah: Song of the South
2. One jump ahead: Aladdin
3. Prince Ali: Aladdin
4. Bare Necessities: Jungle Book
5. I wanna be like you: Jungle Book
6. Be our guest: Beauty & the Beast
7. Gaston: Beauty & the Beast
8. Under the Sea: Little Mermaid
9. Les Poissons: Little Mermaid
10. Spectro Magic music
11. You've got a friend in me: Toy Story
12. When Somebody Loved me: Toy Story 2
13. I will go sailing no more: Toy Story
14. Walking down the middle of Main St.
15. A girl worth fighting for: Mulan
16. Bring honor to us all: Mulan
17. Winnie the Pooh Theme song
18. Rumbly in my tumbly
19. The Wonderful thing about Tiggers
20. Yo ho ho a pirate's life for me: Pirates of Caribbean
21. The Glory days: The Incredibles theme song

CD #2
1. Married Life: Up theme song
2. Heigh ho: Snow White
3. Whistle while you work: Snow White
4. Someday my prince will come: Snow White
5. Super califragilistic.....: Mary Poppins
6.Spoonful of sugar: Mary Poppins
7. Give a little whistle: Pinocchio
8. I've got no strings:Pinocchio
9. Hi-diddle-dee-dee an actor's life: Pinocchio
10. Just can't wait to be king: Lion King
11. Circle of Life: Lion King
12. When I see an elephant fly: Dumbo
13. Baby mine: Dumbo
14. He Mele No Lilo: Lilo & Stitch
15. Lilo & Stitch Hawaiin Roller Coaster Ride: Lilo & Stitch
16. This is Halloween: Nightmare Before Christmas
17. Oogie Boogie's song: Nightmare Before Christmas
18. What's this: Nightmare Before Christmas
19. Siamese song: Lady & the Tramp
20. Beyond the Sea: Finding Nemo theme song
21.Monster's Inc. theme
22. It's a small world

I'm debating about starting a 3rd CD, but I need some recommendations for songs that I may have missed, help me out if you can :idea:

The funny part will be when I quiz my husband to see if he can tell which movie or attraction the song is from. Before he met me the only Disney movie he'd ever seen was the Little Mermaid (at the insistance of a college girlfriend) DH's parents never took him to see any movies as a kid :sad2:. I've been trying to catch him up over the last 10 years and he still hasn't seen 1/2 of the movies that are represented on my CDs!

happy easter:) Ginny look adorable in her little easter dress:) That is so cute with the easter egg hunt that that eggs had to get hid again so she could look for me:) that is too cute:) She looks like a little princess:) Thats great that she liked her easter basket too:) i remember way back when-- lol-- how exciting it was to get a easter basket :rotfl: I am glad you had a great easter:)

Happy Easter to you to! Remember when our Easter baskets would have like 8 pieces of candy and a big chocolate bunny??? now it is like a mini-Christmas!

Subbing-- Your little one is precious! We'll be doing Disney with a 2 year old in June too! I love your reasoning- thank goodness for doing Disney pre-child. We definitely take a whole different approach to our park strategizing now :rotfl:

Disney in June gets a bad rap, but it isn't so bad as long as you have a plan!

all of your songs on your song mix tape sound great:) you gave me the idea you add disney songs on my Ipod for the flight!! thanks so much:) Also i want to say congrats on the weight loss-- i keep seeing that the number on your tickler are changing that is great!! keep up the good work:) I hope you are having a great week!!

Today I went to my nephew Jake's 3rd birthday party. Jake and his younger brother Jude will be joining us on our trip in June. The theme was Mickey Mouse and I made him a MM crayon roll (not perfect sewing skills, but seriously the kid is 3 and doesn't care so it is great to practice on his gifts ;)) and I bought him a Little Tikes Beach Sprinkler Ball. He seemed to like them both :goodvibes.

24005_1331952670588_1584172280_30774909_3350647_n.jpg

24005_1331952710589_1584172280_30774910_823535_n.jpg

Today was a momentous day for DD- the first time she has ever been able to eat the cake at another child's birthday party :banana:!! Since Gin is allergic to eggs and most food-dye we always have to bring a special snack for her while the other kids enjoy their cake/cupcake. Well, not today! My sister just found out that my nephew is allergic to dairy and preservatives and she found a great recipe that would accomodate Jake & Ginny's allergies. Gin was soooo excited to eat her cupcake and I felt silly but I almost cried -it made me so happy to see her enjoying what everyone else was eating. There was another little girl there about 4 years old and her mom said that this was only the second time in her life that she got to enjoy birthday cake/cupcakes. How sad!!

My sister had bought these Mickey head shaped sprinkles and I thought well maybe Gin could have just a few sprinkled on top but just to be sure I read the ingredients- who knew that sprinkles can have egg whites in them :scared1: thank goodness I didn't put them on her cupcake. We also found out that there are 8 million preservatives in these little tiny sprinkles so we couldn't put them on the cupcakes anyway for fear that Jake would get upset that the other kids could have them but he couldn't. So my sister was bummed that the cupcakes wouldn't have a Mickey theme, so I offered to pipe Mickey heads on the cupcakes instead. I think they turned out well for a last minute kind of thing
24005_1331949830517_1584172280_30774903_7247189_n.jpg

When I went to Joann Fabrics to buy the materials for the crayon roll I saw they had this great new fabric- Mock Smock, which is cotton fabric smocked at the top and hemmed at the bottom with a cute border. I thought it would make a super easy summer dress for a little girl. I had to do when I got it home was make a simple seam and it was done! I chose the Dora the Explorer pattern for my niece- I just got her Dora invitation in the mail for her 3rd birthday (she and Jake were born 1 week apart) and since I had a coupon it was only $6- awesome! I'm going to go back in a few weeks and get some of the fabric to make Gin some dresses- they had Minnie, TinkerBell and Princesses. I can make her whole Disney trip wardrobe for under $20! Here's how the dress came out
24005_1331952750590_1584172280_30774911_2053973_n.jpg

and here's a picture of the simple seam I had to make (in the middle)
24005_1331952790591_1584172280_30774912_5488574_n.jpg

and just because they were so cute, here's what Gin and Jake were doing while I was sewing

24005_1331949750515_1584172280_30774901_6327204_n.jpg

So I went back to Joann Fabrics today and got more of the mock-smock fabric, this time in the Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse prints :yay:. I had a gift card so it was free- can't beat that! Tonight I'll be sewing and watching Peter Pan. DH and DD watched it today while I was out (slightly jealous).

Feels like it has been forever since I updated my PTR! We had a bit of drama- my sister and her family came to town on vacation for two weeks and dropped the bomb that they are pulling out of the Disney trip :scared1:. At first I was really freaked out and upset since this trip means so much to me, but I have since calmed down and decided that it is for the best and we will still have a great time without them. My sister's husband found out that the transfer he has been waiting for (for the last 2 YEARS!) finally came through and the family will be moving from Florida back to NJ on June 1st. They are going to be losing tons on their house and will be living with my mom, stepdad and my grandmom until their house sells which could be months. Luckily my mom has the space in her house where my two nephews can have a room and my sister and brother-in-law can have their own room too. They will be driving up from Florida at the end of May with their essential items and leaving the house fully furnished. I understand how they feel it will be too hectic to go on vacation just a month later. So now the cast of characters includes DH, Ginny, myself, my mom and stepdad.

On the last trip I didn't bother having any cute, coordinated Disney apparel- I was just trying to survive my first vavcation with a toddler! But this time I have decided to have a different Disney themed outfit for each day and now that money is an issue since I still haven't found a job for next school year I have started sewing my own clothes for DD.

About a week ago I started work on 2 dresses for Gin. I got the material from Joann Fabrics which was smocked and I thought it would make for a super easy sewing project. The first fabric was purple and had Minnie Mouse and the second was teal with Tinkerbell. I completed both dresses and I think they turned out well! Here's a pic of the Tinkerbell dress:

25075_1341536270172_1584172280_30794427_6972271_n.jpg

Gin loves wearing it and keeps trying to grab the dress when she sees it in the closet. I'm trying to decide which days/parks she will wear the dresses. I also have a pooh outfit that I just picked up at Walmart for $6 and a Minnie pillowcase dress that my sister bought Gin for Easter from Etsy. DD is sleeping right now so I will try to see if she will model more clothes when she wakes up:goodvibes

Today DH and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary :lovestruc. Gin slept over my mom's house and DH and I went to dinner using a gift certificate I had won a few months ago to our favorite Mexican restaurant 'La Esperanza' (even with a drink and tip it only cost us $15 which is our kind of budget right now!) and then we splurged by going to the movies. We saw Greenberg and thought it was just OK. We made the mistake of stopping at Friendly's afterwards and sharing their Peanut Butter Lava Cake dessert. We both felt so sick afterwards and had to chug Tums the rest of the night- our tummies were making the strangest gurgling sounds :sick:. Not exactly a romantic end to the evening and I don't think we'll be heading back to Friendly's anytime soon.

My MIL gave us an anniversary card which was very nice, but the best part was what was inside- a gift certificate to the Disney store!! She knows us well :laughing:. Even though the closest store is now almost 30 minutes away we made a bee-line there to buy some shirts for all of us for the trip. Besides all of the items below Gin also got a pair of Minnie sunglasses that are adorable! She has such a big head that the sunglasses for toddlers don't fit her so she had to get the ones for kids age 3+. They literally consume her whole face, she looks like she's trying to emulate Paris Hilton with these huge sunglasses :rotfl:. Anyway, here are the shirts we picked up:

Here are Gin's shirts (XXS), I love the butterflies on the Mickey shirt. I think the kid's shirts were on sale 2 for $15.
23585_1343699724257_1584172280_30799692_5168656_n.jpg

Here is a shirt for me and a shirt for DH on sale 2 for $20
23585_1343699764258_1584172280_30799693_3855574_n.jpg

and two more shirts for me :cheer2:
23585_1343699684256_1584172280_30799691_4770093_n.jpg

and we saved 10% for using our Disney Visa so we came right under the amount that we received on the gift card. I was super excited to find out that I now fit into a medium! :banana: I have been a large in shirts for the longest time!! I also thought it was very nice of DH to let me have one of his shirts. We originally were going to get 2 shirts each but DH didn't like too many of the options for men. They all were either gray or black and he didn't want 2 gray shirts and he also didn't want to be wearing a black t-shirt in June in Florida :sunny:. I thought about giving the extra shirt to DD, but with the 2 shirts we got her today we realized she has 1 Disney themed outfit for every day in Disney. So I totally lucked out and got 3 shirts!

Now here's the rest of DD's Disney wardrobe:

Here is the Minnie Mouse dress I made from the mock smock fabric at Joann's

23585_1343700724282_1584172280_30799695_8079769_n.jpg

It is a bit long, but I am going to wait until the trip gets closer to hem it. I added the t-shirt underneath since it was a little chilly yesterday.

Here is the pillowcase dress my sister bought for Gin from Etsy. It is a bit big, but I'll think about altering it as it gets closer to the trip
23585_1343699804259_1584172280_30799694_6935153_n.jpg

Gin also has a few Minnie Mouse clippies. The pink pair were bought by my sister to match the pillowcase dress. I think she said she bought them at a craft fair. The red glittery clippie is from Etsy- SweetBittyBows is the name of the seller. I bought this for DD (as well as 10 others!) for Christmas.
23585_1343699644255_1584172280_30799690_775632_n.jpg

Whew! OK, I think I am totally done shopping for Disney clothes for now. I was worried we wouldn't get to have too many Disney themed clothes for our trip now that my credit card is under lock and key, but luckily a fairy god-mother-in-law helped us out:wizard: Pixie dust comes from the strangest places!!

all of your songs on your song mix tape sound great:) you gave me the idea you add disney songs on my Ipod for the flight!! thanks so much:) Also i want to say congrats on the weight loss-- i keep seeing that the number on your tickler are changing that is great!! keep up the good work:) I hope you are having a great week!!

Let me know what songs you pick so I can see if I missed anything good! Thanks for the support on the weight loss- I can't believe it is coming off as fast as it is. I went from a size 12 to a size 8 in jeans and thankfully I didn't ditch all of my smaller size clothes so I still have a *few* older things lying around that I can fit into. We are really trying to curb any extra spending right now so a totally new wardrobe isn't in the cards. I did manage to cut my food bill almost in half this month through careful shopping of sales and using oodles of coupons and cutting out most organic items. So DH and I have been talking about maybe using a small portion of that savings so I can go and buy a few key pieces of clothing that actually fit!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the clothes. I can't believe you made those dresses they are so adorable!!!! Perfect for a trip to Disney! Great job on the weight loss!! It must feel so awesome to buy a medium! I buy 2xl shirts from the disney store... I am wondering in August what size I will be.... Geesh I would freak to just buy a large!!!!! Ginny is so adorable!!! I have to see a pic with the glasses, the mini clips, and the dress from etsy!

Happy Anniversary too!!! Sounds like a really nice night minus the belly issues!

I was going to add that Disney isnt going anywhere!! Hopefully your sister can make it on your next trip!:thumbsup2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the clothes. I can't believe you made those dresses they are so adorable!!!!

:yay: Thanks! I've had my sewing machine for a few years but it has just been gathering dust. For my birthday this past January I treated myself to a sewing class and it is one of the best investments I ever made! I'm very proud of my handiwork on the dresses so thanks for the compliment!

Now that we are under the 60 day mark, I am going into "list making mode"! My lists include: clothing, foods/snacks we're bringing, entertainment for DD on the road trip, DD's equipment list (stroller, etc.).

I just created a Disney Box to hold all of the items we will be bringing (other than clothes). Instead of running out and buying everything we need right before we go (and getting shocked by the receipt at Target :scared1:) I am planning on adding a few things to some grocery trips here and there. Since we will be staying off property with a full kitchen we'll be bringing lots of food down. Also, with DD's egg allergy I know what particular name brands she can and cannot have. I wouldn't want to spend time reading a zillion labels in the food store just becuase they don't have the brand DD normally eats. We will be eating a fair amount of meals in Disney - 4 breakfasts, 1 tea, and 4 dinners but we still we need a few meals at our vacation home.

Here's my food list so far:
1 box of Gerber cereal bars for Gin
1 box of Fiber One bars (chocolate chip) for me
1 box of Nature Valley granola bars for DH
1 can of Gerber Lil Crunchies
1 bag of oatmeal for DD
1 pack of raisins for DD
8 vitamin packs for DD
2 individual pedialyte bottles for DD (and hopefully we won't need them!)
2 individual pediasure bottles (again, hoping those come home with us unopened!)
1 bag baked cheetos-:love: LOVE THEM!! and DH can't tell the difference between the baked ones and the regular ones!
1 extremely large box of Fruit Loops for DH and DD
2 boxes of spaghetti (egg free of course!)
pasta sauce
2 cans of baked beans

right before we leave I will also buy a bag of gala apples and very unripe bananas- never can be sure what kind of produce they will have in FL and they'll be in the car for less than 24 hours.

I was planning on doing an order through Garden Grocer, but I think I talked myself out of it- with DD's egg allergy I can't really have them substitute anything without me reading the label and a for a few of the items on the Garden Grocer site I couldn't track down ingredient labels.
Oh, to be a normal family without allergies!!

Once we get to FL we'll need to pick up the following items:
1 gallon skim milk (for me)
1 gallon whole milk (for DD and DH)
1 large container of fat free yogurt (for me)
1 large container of whole fat yogurt (for DD)
grapes (I don't think they would hold up too well on the car ride down)
2 packages of hot dogs
2 packages of hot dog buns
bread
lunchmeat
cheese
carrots

We won't be arriving on the first day until at least 4pm. DH and I plan on going to Magic Kingdom alone that evening while my mom and step-dad babysit. My step-dad has offered to do the grocery shopping after Gin goes to sleep for the night! :woohoo:

Coming up next- the complete day by day plan of the vacation :cool1:

Hi! :wave2: Im Julia..I just read through every installment ya got so far...love that u r doing so well w/ur wt loss! Yay! I've just started last Monday on a modified Vegan type thing...we'll see how that goes....lol

Hope u have good luck with your job search...My Dh is just returning to work Monday the 3rd after 2 mos out of work. Its been awful :'(.

Look forward to hearing more about your trip!

Hmmm, so it seems there are a lot of wall flowers on this PTR! I rarely have any posts from others but a heck of a lot of people are reading (I've had 800+ people reading my PTR thread!) so I'll keep chugging along :goodvibes Feel free to post with any comments or suggestions, I promise I won't bite :lmao:

So DH, DD and I will be leaving June 23rd after DH gets home from work at about 5:30pm. We've done this same road trip leaving at the same time 3 times so far (twice to WDW and once just to visit my sister in FL) and it seems to work out well for us. There may be one small change to this plan. My mom and step-dad are having difficulty finding cheap or even somewhat reasonable airfare so they may hitch a ride with us. All aboard! :drive:

I'll drive the first leg while DH rests after his long day at work and DD chills in the back watching DVDs that I made for her including Elmo, Disney stuff and her favorite youtube videos. Yes, even at the tender age of 1 my daughter has favorite youtube videos including such hits as watching cows moo, kittens playing and baby chicks hatching. I also made a DVD of her favorite Elmo songs when he sings with celebrities (Jason Mraz, Sugarland, Feist, Adam Sandler, etc.). The DVD of Disney clips includes songs, very old Chip and Dale episodes and some Winnie the Pooh.

Most likely I will drive from our home in South Jersey to the DC area (about 3 hours or so) and then let DH drive through Virginia and most of North Carolina. I'll take over about an hour before we reach our hotel.

We haven't completely decided on which hotel we will spend the night. Last year on our way back home from our August trip to Disney we didn't make a reservation and just thought that since it was mid-week we could easily get a reservation at a hotel. WRONG!!! We had to go to 5 different hotels and drove much further than we would have liked. We stopped in Fayetteville, NC and found a Doubletree Hotel and the only room they had was a 2 room suite at about 3x of what we had budgeted for a room. The staff was so nice and took pity on us and gave us the suite for $100! I recently found a Hiton Rewards Credit Card that basically gives you two nights free just for using the card, so although we wouldn't be staying in the suite it is still a nice hotel and almost EXACTLY in the middle of the drive from our house to Disney. I just need to get the gusto, apply for the credit card and just book the hotel!

Most likely we would check in to our mystery hotel around 1am, get a quick night's sleep and drive the second leg of the trip starting at about 8 am. I will probably drive almost the entire rest of the day.
We will probably stop and eat a picnic lunch either in South Carolina (mile marker 47) or Georgia (mile marker 111). Both places have a really nice area set-up for picnics and we can either sit at their tables or use our picnic blanket that we will bring. There are (relatively) nice restrooms and a large number of vending machines.

After a few stops for lunch and diaper changes for DD we hope to arrive around 4 or 5pm at our vacation house.

This is a good time to talk about how ridiculously car sick I get. I used to be fine in the car, I could read or watch a movie or even sleep and never have a problem. Then I got pregnant with DD and my body changed. Among one of the crazy things that happened after pregnancy is that I now get an incredible headache if I am in a car and NOT driving. On our last two trips to FL I think I drove about 80% of the miles on the trip. If I am not driving I have to be sleeping and then most likely I will get sick right after I wake up. I can't even sit in the back with DD or I will get the screaming headache and get sick. :sick: So basically I won't really even see DD unless we are out of the car, this arrangement doesn't make DD too happy either.

A great resource that I use for our trips down south is the I-95 exit guide they have great info on all of the rest-stops the whole way down I-95. A big portion of my Disney binder is filled with info I have printed out from this website :goodvibes

So for our 1st official day in WDW here is our schedule:

Arrive at the vacation house around 4 or 5pm
I unpack while DH makes us a spaghetti dinner (yes, DH is actually a relatively good cook!) :love2:
After we eat and rest a bit, DH and I are heading to the Magic Kingdom!
My mom and step-dad will stay at the house with Gin and get her to bed (I highly doubt she will be going to bed at her normal time). Once Gin is asleep my step-dad will be grocery shopping for us :hug: (yes, I know I'm very lucky to have such capable men in my life!)

We will only have from 7:30ish until 11pm in the park. Not a whole lot of time, but I think we'll get a few things accomplished!

• Top on our list is the Main Street Electrical parade. I have such vivid memories of this from my visit when I was in Kindergarten! I had an awesome little paperback book with pictures of the parade and I read it over and over again when I got back from our trip. While I love Spectro, I can't wait to see the Electrical parade again!!
  • the new fireworks show- I love Wishes (I even cried the first time I saw it) but it is nice to shake things up every once in awhile!!
  • share a Mickey ice-cream bar with DH:mickeybar
  • a new set of Mickey ears for DD at Le Chapeau. I'm thinking of the purple embroidered hat base with traditional black ears with Gin's name embroidered on it. I may or may not choose to have the sparkling patches of Mickey ears placed on the actual ears of the hat. We'll see how it all looks when it is together! This will be Gin's birthday present from Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to surprise her with it the next morning!
  • If there are 2 showings of the Electrical parade we'll try to do some rides during the first show and catch the second one. If there is only one showing of the parade then we won't bother trying any rides.
  • a nice walk down Main Street as the park is closing at 11 :hug: It has been a stressful last month or so and since there have been ZERO jobs posted within a 60 mile range I could really use a stress-free evening alone with my hubby! :lovestruc
Coming up next- plans for our first full day in WDW and DD's first visit to DHS (yes, we've always left her behind when we visited this park!)

wow do you have a lot of awesome updates:) lets see if i can remember everything... First i am so sorry about your sister not being able to join you on your trip:( i am sure it was something you were really looking forward too! But i am glad that you are still going:) I would not cancel a disney trip for anyone LOL ( well unless a death in the family etc). Also, OMG i love The dress you got for Ginny!! She is the most adorable little girl!! those dresses are so cute and look very cool! Congrats on your awesome weight loss:) you are doing so well!!! Thats amazing that its coming off so fast for you!!!

let me think what else-- oh yeah love the diva sunglasses:) Ginny looks like a little rockstar in them so cute! Also thats such a good idea with making a disney box-- and putting all your ideas in the box- thats so smart! I hate the last minute running around . I think thats so sweet your plans for your first night when your DH will cook a spaghetti dinner-- and the two of you will spend time in MK and get your mickey bar:) I am crazy over those ice cream bars too!! I have to have them LOL!! Your grocery list sounds great-- i also love the fiber bars! How do you order grocercies to be delievered? is it gardengrocer or something? I am curious if you can also order alcohol from them? Like a case of wine coolers LOL:lmao: If you know of the website please share:)

Your plans are coming along so nicely!! and your trip is coming up quick!!! I can't wait to hear more:)

Hi! :wave2: Im Julia..I just read through every installment ya got so far...love that u r doing so well w/ur wt loss! Yay! I've just started last Monday on a modified Vegan type thing...we'll see how that goes....lol

Hope u have good luck with your job search...My Dh is just returning to work Monday the 3rd after 2 mos out of work. Its been awful :'(.

Look forward to hearing more about your trip!

:welcome: thanks for reading along julezdisney! I'd love to hear more about your modified vegan plans! This week I have to make DD some vegan cupcakes since we have 2 birthday parties to go to this weekend:cake: and I don't want DD to feel left out since she can't eat the cakes that will be there. I might try to use Ener-G egg replacement (has anyone ever used this stuff??) in a Duncan Hines cake mix, we'll see how that turns out. One of the b'day parties is for my best friend's son (we've been best friends since I was 9!) and she offered to set aside some icing that she is using so I can put it on Gin's cake -that way her cupcake will look exactly like everyone else's!!

Congratulations on your husband finding a job! That's great!

anywho, thanks for joining in julezdisney!

wow do you have a lot of awesome updates:) lets see if i can remember everything... First i am so sorry about your sister not being able to join you on your trip:( i am sure it was something you were really looking forward too! But i am glad that you are still going:) I would not cancel a disney trip for anyone LOL ( well unless a death in the family etc).

Yeah, I was really bummed at first, but whole reason she can't go is because she is moving back up north to be near us, so I can't complain much- I'd rather have her live close than have her live 1,000 miles away and vacation together for a week. I miss my two nephews so much! They are both so close in age to Gin so it will be great that they will now be able to grow up close to each other. My inlaws havea child almost the same age as Gin, but well.... they're inlaws- 'nuff said!

Congrats on your awesome weight loss:) you are doing so well!!! Thats amazing that its coming off so fast for you!!!

I thought it would take me until the trip at the end of June to get to my goal, but I'm less than 1 pound away :cool1: I really have been focusing on my WW points and I started walking a mile a few nights a week after DD goes to bed. I will totally celebrate when I get to my goal weight, but I just may come up with a new goal weight! I now weigh 10lbs less than when I got pregnant with DD! I'm also 3lbs less than the last time I did WW. I can totally see a difference and I've gone down 2 pants sizes :woohoo:We had Chinese takeout last night and I went online to find the point values for different food items and I ordered something totally new- Moo goo gai pan - at only 5 points a serving it was great! Chicken and veggies steamed in a chicken broth type sauce. This will be my new Chinese takeout standby instead of the fried sweet and sour chicken that I used to get before.

let me think what else-- oh yeah love the diva sunglasses:) Ginny looks like a little rockstar in them so cute! Also thats such a good idea with making a disney box-- and putting all your ideas in the box- thats so smart! I hate the last minute running around.

We leave for the trip the day after my last day at work, so I know I will be super-duper stressed and emotional. Working at a school you get to watch the kids grow up and it will be sad to leave them. The Disney Box will come in handy- I won't be in the frame of mind to make a million little trips to Target and CVS (you know the routine before you go on vacation, you get home from the store and have to turn around and run back out because you forgot something stupid that only costs like $1.99). I already had to change the size of the box because it was getting filled so quickly!

I think thats so sweet your plans for your first night when your DH will cook a spaghetti dinner-- and the two of you will spend time in MK and get your mickey bar:) I am crazy over those ice cream bars too!! I have to have them LOL!! Your grocery list sounds great-- i also love the fiber bars! How do you order grocercies to be delievered? is it gardengrocer or something? I am curious if you can also order alcohol from them? Like a case of wine coolers LOL:lmao: If you know of the website please share:)

Your plans are coming along so nicely!! and your trip is coming up quick!!! I can't wait to hear more:)

The grocery site I was going to order from is Garden Grocer you won't find any alcohol listed on their site, you have to call them to arrange for delivery of beer, wine, etc. or you can enter it into the "special instruction" area at the end of your order. You may have to give them a few choices of brand names. There is a minimum you need to order before you can put alcohol in the delivery- maybe $40 or $50? HTH :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter