land/sea July 22-29, 2004

cristit14

<font color=blue> An older <font color=red>I am Do
:bounce:
I just booked our first Disney Cruise. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Is there anyone else out there going at this time?

-- Cristi

Is anyone else going to be going with us? I was really hoping to meet someone on the boards before we go. I have a DD 8 and DS 6. My DD is really excited about making new friends on the cruise.

:wave2:

Cristi

Hi Cris,

I will be on the 7/22-7/29 Land Sea adventure.
We are a party of 8, myself (Margo), my DH, DD 17, her bestfriend who is 18.
Also traveling with us are my DB and SIL and their two girls,
Kylie who is 8 and Erin 3.
I would love to meet up with you. Kylie is looking forward to making friends as well.
Where are you staying for the land portion? We will be at PO-FQ.
Just under 92 days until we leave
:Pinkbounc

Margo,
It would be great to meet up with you on the cruise too. I am sure that Rachel and Kylie will have a blast. Rachel is looking forward to the kids club. We are staying at CBR before the cruise. We are actually flying in on the 21st to start our fun early.
Are you doing the DCL transfers or are you getting a different company? Can't wait to talk to you!

We are flying in early on the 22nd, we land at 9:30am and will be staying in Orlando until the 30th.

I don't use the Disney transfers. I like to get right to my resort and I like to get to the pier earlier than the buses.
I've used a car service for our last 4 trips and will use them again in July.

Feel free to email me directly at motherwitch@aol.com if you have any cruise questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter