Landry's Select Card

kenly777

DIS Veteran
Please tell me about using the Landry's select Card at Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom. I was only able to get a 10:30 am reservation for lunch. I was hoping to eat closer to noon.

I called a couple of weeks ago for a dinner reservation in April when absolutely no availability was showing up on MDE. They asked for my Landry’s card number and happily made the reservation I wanted and texted me an Open Table link.

I called a couple of weeks ago for a dinner reservation in April when absolutely no availability was showing up on MDE. They asked for my Landry’s card number and happily made the reservation I wanted and texted me an Open Table link.
I will try that! Thank you!!

Please tell me about using the Landry's select Card at Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom. I was only able to get a 10:30 am reservation for lunch. I was hoping to eat closer to noon.
Yak and Yeti’s reservations have been wonky. We were there a couple weeks ago. When I made my reservations 4:30pm was the only time slot showing. Nothing later. Nothing earlier. It was bizarre. On the day of, we wanted to eat early and I walked up and they got us seated earlier no issue. Lots of open tables too. I don’t trust the Disney reservations systems right now.

I went during Spring Break this year, didn't make reservations, flashed the Landry's card, and was seated in 10 minutes at Y&Y and 30 minutes at Rainforest Cafe, despite them turning away people without reservations at both locations.

So I called the direct number. They took my Landry card number and gave me a reservation with no problems. They sent me the Open Table confirmation while I was still on the phone. Super easy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter