Language Tests?

Wow. And, if it's not being too personal, how did you learn to speek Twi? Did you live in Ghana? That's really cool that you speak such a unique language!

i was born and grew up there for some part of my life. i came here to the US when i was little. that and the english language are like second nature to me. so i'm glad i knew english before i moved here. but now i wish i to learn more languages.

Oh wow! That is really cool!

thanks. you know i used know a lot of asl. i learned it when i was in the girl scouts. but since i never knew used it, i forgot it. now the only thing i can do in sl is spell my name. i know, pathetic.

Joanna -

Let me know how the ASL test goes as well. I took three years of classroom ASL but its been two years and will be another before I go down for my program so I don't know how well I'd do if its a hard exam. I can give directions just fine though, haha, so maybe thats all it will be.

Joanna -

Let me know how the ASL test goes as well. I took three years of classroom ASL but its been two years and will be another before I go down for my program so I don't know how well I'd do if its a hard exam. I can give directions just fine though, haha, so maybe thats all it will be.

Of course! I just hope I can remember enough to pass the test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter