Las Vegas to Disneyland?

babslittleones

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of doing a two part trip. We may fly into Las Vegas and spend about 4 days there and then drive to Disneyland? Does anyone know how long this drive takes? Is it a pretty easy drive or difficult? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch
babs

nice drive except SUNDAY when everyone is comming home.

We flew into Vegas, myself, dh and 3ds(11,8, and 6) stayed for 7 days and drove to Disneyland for 6 days and then drove back to vegas for the flight home.

Drive was not too bad, although it was HOT(August), but we did not encounter much traffic until we got close to Disney. Be careful of the signs, we almost missed a couple of turns.

ENJOY!!!

It was truly a once in a lifetime trip.

We flew into Vegas, myself, dh and 3ds(11,8, and 6) stayed for 7 days and drove to Disneyland for 6 days and then drove back to vegas for the flight home.

Drive was not too bad, although it was HOT(August), but we did not encounter much traffic until we got close to Disney. Be careful of the signs, we almost missed a couple of turns.

ENJOY!!!

It was truly a once in a lifetime trip.

Hi there! We live in Vegas and make this drive about every 6 weeks or so. Depending on whose driving, it usually takes us between 4 to 5 hours (hubby has a lead foot!). It is pretty easy - if you travel mid-week you'll not encounter too much traffic. Feel free to contact me if you need directions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter