Last 3 Non-WDW vacations you've taken

What was the average age group as well as start and end of the cruise? Trying to find a river cruise that would satisfy two different generations' wants.
Mostly 75+, BUT, there were younger (that would be us, by a bit), as well as a couple of 20 somethings, and a few in the 60ish range.

as well as start and end of the cruise? T
Sorry, missed this - do you mean where did the cruise start & end? Started in Amsterdam and ended in Basel. If you mean how long, it was a 2 week cruise.

We did Vantage (and I recommend them), but the Viking ships we saw seemed to have a bit younger group onboard.

Sorry, missed this - do you mean where did the cruise start & end? Started in Amsterdam and ended in Basel. If you mean how long, it was a 2 week cruise.

We did Vantage (and I recommend them), but the Viking ships we saw seemed to have a bit younger group onboard.
Sounds like a great itinerary, length of time and line from a quick read over at cruise critic. Unfortunately the other generation person is a young teenager, and while she's past thinking a Disney cruise is necessary she does "require" similar aged people to interact with. Thanks much for taking the time to respond:cool:.

Two weeks in London, a fantastic art/history/culture experience. Walkable, great transportation, friendly people who speak (somewhat) our language. Kauai, rented a house for a family reunion, ocean view. And girl trip to San Antonio.

Mr Mac and I do site preservation for the Chicago civil war round table chapter each year
We work and support each battleground
This year was Vicksburg Mississippi next was Atlanta campaign and prior year was chickamauga-Chattanooga b attlefield

Last three years for an educational vacation and help preserve the land and structure s ap all can Ladner more about tho linty

Not years vacation will cover West Virginia
All inclusive pogram
We spend ou big vacation in gaining funds and restoring the land where all battles took placm
It is our iWorking vacation
Usually have up to 300 people Iin our group
We adore this type community work we do

Last edited:
Mr Mac and I do site preservation for the Chicago civil war round table chapter each year
We work and support each battleground
This year was Vicksburg Mississippi next was Atlanta campaign and prior year was chickamauga-Chattanooga battlefield

Last three years for an educational vacation and help preserve the land and structure s ap all can learn more about our history and country

Not years vacation will cover West Virginia
All inclusive pogram
We spend ou big vacation in gaining funds and restoring the land where all battles took placm
It is our iWorking vacation
Usually have up to 300 people Iin our group
We adore this type community work we do
[

Las Vegas (but visiting family, including my terminally ill mom, so that may not really count)
Outer Banks
Vermont
If visiting my parents doesn't count, then the last non-WDW before Vermont was Paris.

We only have two types of travel: Vacations at WDW & trips for events/special occasions. Our most recent trips have been for a wedding, a funeral, and a milestone birthday.

We did Viking and were told the average age (of that cruise) was 68
Loved it.....we did 2 weeks. Budapest to Amsterdam.
There was only one set of young people (late 20s or so.....3 of them) and several 40+. The rest older.

We did a similar river cruise on Avalon in 2017 and it was just a wonderful vacation. It was more active than I expected (which was good!), but they had an easier touring walk at our stops for those with mobility issues (we had one of those in our party). There were people of all ages on our ship (several multi-generational family groups), but I'd guess the majority were 55+. But it was just a fun, educational experience and I hope we do another river cruise soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter