Last 3 Non-WDW vacations you've taken

:wave:

Elkhart Lake. The original name of the resort was Schwartz's, dating back to late 1800's, early 1900's. We did not go there then. :) It then became Barefoot Bay, that's when we started going, about 35 years ago. Then it became Victorian Village and now this year it is called Shore Club Wisconsin. Different owners each change. Always a fun time with best of friends.

https://www.elkhartlake.com/p/the-shore-club/
I live about 20 miles from Elkhart Lake, and we have only been there a few times. My dh is actually going today for his summer summit meetings for work. They stay at the Osthoff Resort. We went a few years ago to a Tiki bar on the Lake, early one evening, but by 7:00 p.m. it got so crowded we left. My dh is going to do a tour of the whole town instead of golfing this year, so maybe he will find out some more fun things to do. We do though go over to the race track a lot, we have tickets for the Grand Prix coming up in 2 weeks. I just like to go and spot celebrities like David Letterman, Tom Cruise. It s easy to see them, since they usually hang out by the race trailers. Mario Andretti will drive around on a scooter and stop and talk with anyone.

Rented a house on the Outer Banks, NC.
Road trip to coastal Maine.
Alaskan Cruise out of Seattle.

I used to go to the outer banks a lot but stopped probably ten years ago, was thinking of going back a few years ago but then heard about a number of shark attacks. Are the numbers of attacks there lower now?

If we're talking like full vacations, not just weekends away:

New Orleans
Key West
Paris, FR

There was a trip to Universal in there, but we did a MVMCP so I suppose that doesn't count

Just got home earlier today from visiting family in Rome, NY

The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, TN

Philly
Primitive water access camping @ Indian Lake, NY
MV, MA via ferry.
The rest of the house family visited central Europe instead of Martha's Vineyard this summer.

It can be good to be retired.

Long weekend in San Fransisco
Northern Italy which included some time in Monte Carlo, Monaco
Mexico cruise

Plus throw in quite a few Las Vegas trips in there too. ::yes::

Rode my bicycle from Pittsburgh to DC on the GAP and C&O trail.

On the way home from that, my buddy's wife asks, "so, you ready to ride Buffalo to Albany with us in 2 weeks?" So, I rode my bicycle from Buffalo to Albany via the Erie Canal Trail.

In July I rode from Buffalo to Buffalo via through Canada around Lake Ontario and back to Buffalo on the Erie Canal trail.

Next year's vacation will be riding the motorcycle down to TN and riding the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Skyline Drive.

*Italy (mainly Florence and Rome)
*Czech Republic ( based in Prague, but went all over)
*Panama City Beach, FL (We only had a week, so it had to be close)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter