Oh My Mickey

Earning My Ears
How often is it that a last minute weekend availability pops up? I am really wanting to fly down for Festival of the Arts (and to get the passholder magnet :cool1:) from Feb. 9-11 but there is not a single DVC room available (not overly surprised). Besides continuous stalking of the site, what would my best game plan be here?

I would get a cash room somewhere and if a room pops up, you can always cancel. That way you know you have a room and can book your flight.

Just keep checking but it doesn’t happen very often that you are going to get nights like that.

But, if you want to go, at least book cash for now

How often is it that a last minute weekend availability pops up? I am really wanting to fly down for Festival of the Arts (and to get the passholder magnet :cool1:) from Feb. 9-11 but there is not a single DVC room available (not overly surprised). Besides continuous stalking of the site, what would my best game plan be here?
In addition to stalking you should waitlist for SSR and either OKW or AKV-Kidani. It's only a week or so that the waitlist will work but it costs nothing to do it.

The odds of multiple nights popping up are really, really low. Anyone cancelling now would be losing their points to holding so it's pretty rare, but it does happen. I agree with others, if you really want to go, book a cash room and hope something pops up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter