Last time you got a compliment from a complete stranger

We spent last weekend in Detroit for the Grand Prix. A lot of walking around in crowds. Between our tattoos and hair we got compliments every day. It's weird because I always felt pretty blah before I met Molly 11 years ago.

When my Daddy was in his 70s, he was tickled when the hair cut gal was flirting with him.

Then, he had a great day on the golf course and feeling good, when he pulled up to a red light and two gals in the car next to him & his buddy, started smiling and waving. "Man, am I having a good day!" :love1:

Afterwards, he went to home depot and was checking out and couldn't believe it when the cashier asked if he was single! He was puffing up like a rooster, so full of himself, that he decided to ask her to repeat herself. "Excuse me, but what did you say?" says he.
The cashier leaned in close, "I said....ARE YOU A SENIOR!" *KaBooM* :p

Received a compliment from store clerk at how well behaved and polite my two boys are (11 and 6yrs) . They liked hearing that as well.

When my Daddy was in his 70s, he was tickled when the hair cut gal was flirting with him.

Then, he had a great day on the golf course and feeling good, when he pulled up to a red light and two gals in the car next to him & his buddy, started smiling and waving. "Man, am I having a good day!" :love1:

Afterwards, he went to home depot and was checking out and couldn't believe it when the cashier asked if he was single! He was puffing up like a rooster, so full of himself, that he decided to ask her to repeat herself. "Excuse me, but what did you say?" says he.
The cashier leaned in close, "I said....ARE YOU A SENIOR!" *KaBooM* :p
:laughing: Kind of reminds me of Chase and Brinkley in Vacation.

giphy.gif

Pretty much daily I'll get compliments on my beard from men and women. Women seem to go out of their way to say how much they like it.

About six weeks ago, DH and visited an open house and were talking to the realtor. He said he liked my hair. I said thanks, I just got my keratin done. He said he could tell I get keratin because his spouse is a stylist and he can recognize things like that. He said he also liked my cut. About a week later, we made an offer on the house. He told our agent that he remembered DH and I from the open house. He liked us and convinced his client to accept our offer over another one. I'm glad my hair was looking nice that day!

About once a week. Every time I take my 1965 Mustang out for a drive. Had the car almost 4 years and my wife still isn't comfortable with all the thumbs up, waves, smiles and turning heads. And as a Mustang Club member told me......."every trip to the gas station turns into a conversation".

I got 2 compliments on Thursday. The first was while I was making small talk with a woman waiting to get our car inspection stickers. She was shocked I had an almost 11 year old and told me I look about 30 years old. I'm 41. The second was that same day and the guy collecting shopping carts at the grocery store stopped me to tell me "You're beautiful". Apparently I was having myself quite a day - looking young and beautiful . Meanwhile I literally have no idea why...I was just dressed for running errands with my hair in a pony tail!! lol!!

A lady visiting from our Montreal office last week told me my hair cut was beautiful. She went on and on.

Today. I went to a memorial service where the attendees were asked to wear something Star Wars related. I wore my hair in Princess Leia buns and got a number of compliments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter