Late Night Table Service at an Epcot Area Resort

The Foolish Mortal

DIS Veteran
I am trying to think of/decide upon a place to have dinner at a sit down restaurant at Boardwalk, Beach club, or Yacht club. But I am thinking of a later dinner, probably 9:15 or 9:30. Anyone know which, if any, restaurants at those resorts take reservations that late?

I think most of them seat that late. Ale & Compass, Yachtsman, Trattoria al Forno, and Flying Fish all do (we’ve eaten at 3/4 of them after a 9 PM close at HS). If dining plan isn’t a concern, Todd English’s Bluezoo and Shula’s at the Dolphin also take late ADRs.

I always see reservations for after 10:00 at Beaches and Cream whenever I'm there.

Thanks everyone. Those are all places we are considering. I just wasn't sure of they take reservations after 9. I will check when my window opens soon

We ate at Trattoria Al Forno last week after 9. I think it was around 930 when we got there. We had left Epcot after Illuminations and were starving so we took the boat to Boardwalk and walked in. It took a few minutes to seat us but we definitely were not the only people still eating at that time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter