Latest on online check-in and room requests on ressie

jcarwash

DIS Veteran
The last two years I have added building requests to my ressies, and also did online check-in. Even with both of those together, my room requests were honored exactly.

This year I've been reading that online check-ins are assigned via computer. Does anyone know whether the current assignment system continues to honor or consider room requests added to a reservation?

Or am I better off not checking in online, and reminding the CM at the check-in desk that there is a request on my reservation?

(I know that room requests are not guaranteed, but so far I've had success getting them granted.)

When I went down in May I did on-line check in & had requests, when I got there we were in a different building & not connecting rooms. I know they don't guarantee so I didn't expect it but I asked if there was something available when I was checking in & they accommodated us. I would do the on-line because you can always ask again when you get there.

I requested top floor oak manor and had paid for riverview. I got to online desk and they had put me in alligator bayou in building #14 which I know is the most popular requested building???when I got to online checkin I asked and not only did she find what I wanted, but it was ready at 11:30 and the other one wasn't soooo I would ask when you get there. Good luck!

It is up to the CM at your arrival to read your request and make adjustments if necessary or even possible, regardless of your check in method.

It's basically a crap shoot, it could go either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter