• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier - We're home!

Your making me cry. I'm going to book my ADR for Le ceillier before i book my dis vaction this year. If i can't get into Le ceillier i'm not going! I may even have two ADR's for that week.... thats right... you heard me... the Le ceillier double dip...

Wazzo said:
Our table certainly was! But, I did notice some tables and booths to the left of us in a corner that should accomodate a power wheelchair. Perhaps if you note this on your reservation?

Enjoy!

Thanks for the "insider info" we'll check it out!

Wazzo said:
Our table certainly was! But, I did notice some tables and booths to the left of us in a corner that should accomodate a power wheelchair. Perhaps if you note this on your reservation?

Enjoy!
Note it on the reservation and (more important) point it out to the greeter when you check in for your reservation. Those people will actually be assigning the table.
We have not eaten at Le Ceillier, but we have eaten at many other WDW restaurants and they have found table that will fit DD's wheelchair. They will also move chairs out of the way for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter