Leaving the hubbies and kids behind - A May 2010 PTR, TR has begun!

Hey all!

I have a little time before I am supposed to talk to the kids on skype so I thought I would pop on and give you a little preview of the big meet yesterday. Here are some of my new friends...

florida2010125.jpg

florida2010124.jpg

florida2010133.jpg

:lmao: Oh wait!!!! You wanted to see disers? OK, just for you....

Disbugsmomma/daddy, Bug, Bradisgoofy and bugs grandma

florida2010129.jpg

Kelly (100acrewoodfan) and Jim

florida2010132.jpg

Kayce (Kayceandbella, on right), Michelle (soonergirl) and her mom

florida2010127.jpg

Shelby and Stacey (Kangawith2roos)

florida2010128.jpg

Trish (cdotla) and Declan with PrincessinOz

florida2010137.jpg

Tracy and me after a couple margaritas (and apparently the photographer was tipsy too :laughing:)

florida2010147.jpg

awww i'm sooooo sad we couldn't make it! It was our last day and we got a really late start!!! Oh well, next time right? Glad to hear you're having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Happy Mother's Day Katie! It was so great to meeting you :goodvibes Hope your trip home was uneventful - I'm sure those boys were super happy to see you today!

wanted to hop on and say HI!! Thanks everyone for checking in on me and following along on FB :goodvibes It was a fantastic week!!!!! I enjoyed my solo time, shelby and I had fun and I loved meeting all the disers.

I hope to start my TR in a couple days. Greg did good but there are the expected messes and neglected things around the house so I will spend a good day or two getting things back in order.

:flower3: Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there and I will catch up on your PTRs and TR's ASAP!

Ooooh Katie!!! All of your new friends look pretty awesome! ;) I can't wait to hear more! :)

Oh! And Happy Mother's Day! I bet your family is glad to have you back! And so is your Dis-family! :hug:

Katie-We missed you while you were gone---Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Hurry up and finish cleaning! ;)

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

I sure wish I could go back to disney, real life stinks!!!

I spent my day of course doing dishes, laundry, vacuuming and grocery shopping. Things weren't TOO bad and I got it almost done in only 1, very full, day.

Unfortunately I heard back today on the job I interviewed for. I suspected this would be the case, they offered it to a more experienced biology teacher. I am disappointed because I need a job but this wasn't the job I really wanted so it's not as bad. It does however take away 1 of the possible options I had in my mind and increases our stress. I am still hoping to hear on the middle school job here in town (the job I actually want) but did a search today anyways and there isn't anything else promising right now in a commutable distance. Still gotta keep my fingers crossed!!

I will finish laundry tomorrow and am subbing for the afternoon and all day wednesday followed by an appointment for Patrick in Des Moines so it will likely be Thursday before I get this TR started...hang in there with me OK! I uploaded the last couple days of photos.

So while we wait, anyone care to guess how many pictures I took in the 200 hours I was gone? I will have to think if I have anything I can use as a prize but let's assume this will just be for fun

I also really need to come up with a title for my TR...so much to do!

I sure wish I could go back to disney, real life stinks!!!

I spent my day of course doing dishes, laundry, vacuuming and grocery shopping. Things weren't TOO bad and I got it almost done in only 1, very full, day.

Unfortunately I heard back today on the job I interviewed for. I suspected this would be the case, they offered it to a more experienced biology teacher. I am disappointed because I need a job but this wasn't the job I really wanted so it's not as bad. It does however take away 1 of the possible options I had in my mind and increases our stress. I am still hoping to hear on the middle school job here in town (the job I actually want) but did a search today anyways and there isn't anything else promising right now in a commutable distance. Still gotta keep my fingers crossed!!

I will finish laundry tomorrow and am subbing for the afternoon and all day wednesday followed by an appointment for Patrick in Des Moines so it will likely be Thursday before I get this TR started...hang in there with me OK! I uploaded the last couple days of photos.

So while we wait, anyone care to guess how many pictures I took in the 200 hours I was gone? I will have to think if I have anything I can use as a prize but let's assume this will just be for fun

I also really need to come up with a title for my TR...so much to do!

First, good luck on getting the job you really want. pixiedust:

And I'm going to guess 1050 just for fun. ;)

I'm going to guess....1632.

First number that popped into my head. :laughing:

Sorry about the job but maybe it's because your supposed to get the middle school one. :goodvibes

Katie...sorry the first job didn't pan out for you! I hope you'll hear better news from the next one at the middle school! Lot of jobs open but none have closed and begun interviews yet so I'm kind of stuck in limbo too...it really bites!!

I'm going to guess 1897 pictures and echo the fact that I really can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Welcome back to reality Miss Katie....I know it stinks! I'm sorry the job didn't pan-out but I'm sure something bigger and better will come along! :hug::hug:

On the picture note....how about....982? :)

Awwww Katie sorry about the job :hug: but there will be something else in the wings AND something you want :goodvibes
Wow you had a tough trip coming home ughhhh that is just the worst :headache:
It was so great to meet you and I had such a good time...especially in the ditch :rotfl2: I just had too much of a reality check when we left there :rotfl: it was easy to forget what a nice day it was outside when you were down in the dark :sad2:
I am going to guess 999 for HM happy haunts ;)

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter