Lego Birthday Disign Help

Wow they are amazing! Thank u so much. I'm very envious of all the talented Disigners on here! I need to get Photoshop asap so I can learn to play like you guys! Finley wants me to print all 4 for his bedroom door!:thumbsup2

oh these are SO cute! Could I get the second lego star wars one (the one with letters and the design inside the letters) for the following names - my 4 boys:

Andrew
Matthew
Alec
Lonnie

They'll love it! Thanks!
Amy

Wow they are amazing! Thank u so much. I'm very envious of all the talented Disigners on here! I need to get Photoshop asap so I can learn to play like you guys! Finley wants me to print all 4 for his bedroom door!:thumbsup2

You are welcome - I am glad Finley liked them!

oh these are SO cute! Could I get the second lego star wars one (the one with letters and the design inside the letters) for the following names - my 4 boys:

Andrew
Matthew
Alec
Lonnie

They'll love it! Thanks!
Amy

Here are your requested name fills...

andrew_legostarwarsfill.jpg

matthew_legostarwarsfill.jpg

alec_legostarwarsfill.jpg

lonnie_legostarwarsfill.jpg

These are so cool! Could I please get a name fill for Erik with Lego star wars and/or Lego Indiana Jones when you have time? Thank you so much!:yay:

Not sure if you can help with name fills for my sons party?

If you can:
Lego star wars fills:
Landon
Colbi
Jarin
William
Matthew
Aaron
Brayden
Gregg
Travis
Sean

Thank you

Love your Lego designs. We are having a lego-themed party for our twins 7th birthday. Any chance you could do:
- either their names (Alex and Zach) filled with legos
or
- "you're invited" filled with legos
- maybe a "thank you" filled with legos.

Thanks so much for your talent! I've tried playing around with designing something -- with no luck at all!

Love your Lego designs. We are having a lego-themed party for our twins 7th birthday. Any chance you could do:
- either their names (Alex and Zach) filled with legos
or
- "you're invited" filled with legos
- maybe a "thank you" filled with legos.

Thanks so much for your talent! I've tried playing around with designing something -- with no luck at all!

First of all, welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...

alex_legofill.jpg

zach_legofill.jpg

thankyou_legofill.jpg

youre_invited_legofill.jpg

Hi, my son Zachary is turning 5 next month and is requesting a Lego Ninjago birthday party. however, I can't find anything Lego Ninjago. Can you help Me?
We need "Thanks for coming to my Lego Ninjago party" or Zachary's Lego Ninjago 5th Birthday party". thanks!!

Hi, my son Zachary is turning 5 next month and is requesting a Lego Ninjago birthday party. however, I can't find anything Lego Ninjago. Can you help Me?
We need "Thanks for coming to my Lego Ninjago party" or Zachary's Lego Ninjago 5th Birthday party". thanks!!

First of all welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. I wasn't sure if you wanted an invite or just a design so here are both. If you would like the invite customized or need any changes, let me know...

zachary_lego_ninjago_invite.jpg

zachary_legoninjago_full.jpg

First of all welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. I wasn't sure if you wanted an invite or just a design so here are both. If you would like the invite customized or need any changes, let me know...

zachary_lego_ninjago_invite.jpg

zachary_legoninjago_full.jpg

Amy, these are exactly what I was looking for! Could I please get a set just like these with the name Noah (8th birthday)? Thank you! :goodvibes

thank you! these look great! you are awesome!
I was looking for a tag for goody bags that say
"thanks for coming to Zachary's Lego Ninjago party!"

thanks!
Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter