Lego Birthday Disign Help

Holy cow, Amy!!! These are amazing! Are you still taking requests?

I would love a Lego Ninjago bday invite for "Aidan's Lego Ninjago 7th Birthday Party" and a Ninjago print with the 5 ninjas that just says Aidan.

Thanks!

Please let me know. :goodvibes

I would love to have the Batman on page 1 with the name "Nathaniel" on it.

I would also like to have name fill-ins (lego) with the following names:
Haley
Kelsey
Anthony II

I saw that you have the ninja birthday invites as well.. Would it be possible to get the Batman one with the words?
"Nathaniel's Lego Batman 7th Birthday Party"

Thank you in advanced :goodvibes

Holy cow, Amy!!! These are amazing! Are you still taking requests?

I would love a Lego Ninjago bday invite for "Aidan's Lego Ninjago 7th Birthday Party" and a Ninjago print with the 5 ninjas that just says Aidan.

Thanks!

Here are your requested designs...

aidan_legoninjago.jpg

aidan_legoninjago_invite.jpg

Please let me know. :goodvibes

I would love to have the Batman on page 1 with the name "Nathaniel" on it.

I would also like to have name fill-ins (lego) with the following names:
Haley
Kelsey
Anthony II

I saw that you have the ninja birthday invites as well.. Would it be possible to get the Batman one with the words?
"Nathaniel's Lego Batman 7th Birthday Party"

Thank you in advanced :goodvibes

nathaniel_legobatman.jpg

nathaniel_legobatman_invite.jpg

kelsey_legofill.jpg

anthonyii_legofill.jpg

haley_legofill.jpg

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my son's LEGO birthday party. At this point, all I know is that he wants a LEGO party...no specifics as to which type of LEGOs or anything. So for starters, could you please do me a name-fill (LEGO) with Connor?

Thanks!

I would love the Lego Ninjago and Lego Batman disigns, for both Griffin and Cooper whenever you have time. Also, if you wouldn't mind doing the Batman invitation for Cooper's 5th birthday, I would be super grateful!

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my son's LEGO birthday party. At this point, all I know is that he wants a LEGO party...no specifics as to which type of LEGOs or anything. So for starters, could you please do me a name-fill (LEGO) with Connor?

Thanks!

Here is your requested name fill...

connor_legofill.jpg

I would love the Lego Ninjago and Lego Batman disigns, for both Griffin and Cooper whenever you have time. Also, if you wouldn't mind doing the Batman invitation for Cooper's 5th birthday, I would be super grateful!

griffin_legobatman.jpg

griffin_legoninjago.jpg

cooper_legobatman.jpg

cooper_legoninjago.jpg

cooper_legobatmaninvite.jpg

I love your designs. We are taking our son to WDW, Legoland and Universal (Harry Potter) in July. Can I get the Lego letters in his name "THOMAS". Also, any chance I can get the Harry Potter design with his name?

Thank you very much!

I love your designs. We are taking our son to WDW, Legoland and Universal (Harry Potter) in July. Can I get the Lego letters in his name "THOMAS". Also, any chance I can get the Harry Potter design with his name?

Thank you very much!

I wasn't sure which Harry Potter design you were referring to but thought you probably meant the Lego one. If this is not the one you wanted, let me know...

thomas_legofill.jpg

thomas_legoharrypotter.jpg

Thank you so much! Can't wait to get them on a few items. We are celebrating his 7th birthday at WDW, Legoland and Universal Studios! I still have so much work to do on his autograph book and passports! I love what you did! Again, Thank you!

Hi Amy,
I came across your information tonight when I was looking for ideas for my son's 7th birthday. He wants a Ninjago party. I have had a terrible time finding anything in this theme and of course as a mom, I don't want to let him down.

My son's name is Simon and if you would consider putting his name on the Ninjago picture and invitation, I woudl really appreciate it!

Thank you!
Tammy

Thank you so much! Can't wait to get them on a few items. We are celebrating his 7th birthday at WDW, Legoland and Universal Studios! I still have so much work to do on his autograph book and passports! I love what you did! Again, Thank you!

You are very welcome! Enjoy your trip!

Hi Amy,
I came across your information tonight when I was looking for ideas for my son's 7th birthday. He wants a Ninjago party. I have had a terrible time finding anything in this theme and of course as a mom, I don't want to let him down.

My son's name is Simon and if you would consider putting his name on the Ninjago picture and invitation, I woudl really appreciate it!

Thank you!
Tammy

First of all, welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. Here are Simon's designs...

simon_legoninjago.jpg

simon_legoninjago_invite.jpg

Amy,
Thank you so much for the Simon pictures. I didn't show my son the first one, but did show him the invitation. He asked me how I did it and I told him about you. He told me to tell you thank you and that was so nice of you to do even though you don't even know him. :)

Thanks Again!
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter