Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

grumpyvet

DIS Veteran
My local DQ finally got the coupons!!!

The coupons are for a free child hopper ticket with purchase of an adult hopper. The "hopper" is for the aquarium and the park!!! They expire December 31,2009.

If you need one or two, please PM me. I just ask for a SASE, then the coupons are sent on their way to you!!!

I love LegoLand....I hope you all enjoy it too!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

AmySue

Thanks AmySue... I sent you a PM! We really appreciate the offer. It's very generous of you to get them and mail them!

Good morning, or middle of the night where you are --

I just PM'd you. I was soooo excited to see your post. I hope that I made the list for the coupons! As soon as I hear from you I will send out my SASE. This will be our FIRST trip to the west coast with our four year old. Thank you for your time and generosity in helping out other families!!!!

Much appreciation,
Susan

Good morning, or middle of the night where you are --

I just PM'd you. I was soooo excited to see your post. I hope that I made the list for the coupons! As soon as I hear from you I will send out my SASE. This will be our FIRST trip to the west coast with our four year old. Thank you for your time and generosity in helping out other families!!!!

Much appreciation,
Susan

Hi! Just PM'd you! :surfweb:What a generous offer! :banana: You are awesome! :hippie: Thanks a bunch! :cheer2:

PM's sent, get your SASE's in the mail!!!!!

Have a good time at LL!!

My local DQ finally got the coupons!!!

The coupons are for a free child hopper ticket with purchase of an adult hopper. The "hopper" is for the aquarium and the park!!!

If you need one or two, please PM me. I just ask for a SASE, then the coupons are sent on their way to you!!!

I love LegoLand....I hope you all enjoy it too!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

AmySue

You're the best Amy Sue. I bet the DQ is scared when they see you coming knowing that you will wipe them out clean of all coupons. :lmao:

Just wanted to add my appreciation to Amy. I've started the SASE process - hopefully you'll get it in the next week.

I'm curious, though. Did they give you funny looks when you took what must have been a big handful of coupons? Did they question why you needed sooo many? :)

Thanks for the effort though. We're looking forward to going later this year.

Brian & Family.

The first year when I took a small stack I was all furtive and nervous, assuming that I'd be caught. (think High School Vice Principal).

This is my third year, I just ordered my Orange Julious, meandered over to the stack and took half of it, and then picked up my drink!!

Oh, I AM a sly one!!

I really enjoy providing the coupons, so maybe next year I will pick up the entire stack!!! Why not????

The first year when I took a small stack I was all furtive and nervous, assuming that I'd be caught. (think High School Vice Principal).

This is my third year, I just ordered my Orange Julious, meandered over to the stack and took half of it, and then picked up my drink!!

Oh, I AM a sly one!!

I really enjoy providing the coupons, so maybe next year I will pick up the entire stack!!! Why not????

Scared of you girl! :scared1:

Look at you spreading the magic! Hey, so could you give a Disney Pro the details of the coupon please. My knowledge base on everything else is sadly deficient. :confused3

Thanks,
Tracey

I sent my SASE out this morning. Hopefully I will be one of the "lucky" ones to receive these fabulous coupons!!!!! Thank you once again.

Susan

Look at you spreading the magic! Hey, so could you give a Disney Pro the details of the coupon please. My knowledge base on everything else is sadly deficient. :confused3

Thanks,
Tracey

Hey Tracy!! You are right, awfully magical and friendly for a bitter babe of DL, huh? Yeah, well, now that my evil plot to MAYBE attend next year has started: me, not so bitter.

Anyway, for the last 3 years I have bogarted a stack of coupons for LL from my local Dairy Queen. The coupons are for a free child entrance to both the aquarium and park with the purchase of an adult ticket. Each coupon is good for one child/adult combo. So instead of $83 adult plus $68 child, the kid is free.

So let me know if you need one or two. Even if we didn't show it on the scavenger hunt, we are winners, wouldn't you say?

I sent my SASE out this morning. Hopefully I will be one of the "lucky" ones to receive these fabulous coupons!!!!! Thank you once again.

Susan

No worries Susan, you're gonna get lucky!! I still have 40 left!!!!!:yay:

AmySue

Must you haunt me, even on my LL thread??:laughing:

So, your team won, mine lost. I am not bitter that I wasn't on your team. Tracey, Cristabel and I did dandy, if not entirely correct!! You had an unfair advantage. There were 4 people on your team.

Hey Stace---wanna coupon?????

AMySUe

Must you haunt me, even on my LL thread??:laughing:

So, your team won, mine lost. I am not bitter that I wasn't on your team. Tracey, Cristabel and I did dandy, if not entirely correct!! You had an unfair advantage. There were 4 people on your team.

Hey Stace---wanna coupon?????

AMySUe

I will haunt you till the day I die. Maybe next year they will put us on the same team. That would be great. And just because I had four people doesnt' mean anything. We could have done it with three I think and still be victorious. KWIM?

No thanks for the coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter