Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

I am also new to this forum and therefore cannot PM you, but would like 2 coupons if you have any still available. Thank you so much!!

OK I JUST CHECKED MY PM'S AND FOUND YOU HAD ALREADY RESPONDED...THANKS AND I'M SENDING YOU A SASE TONIGHT...

I am not sure how to PM you...but would LOVE coupons.

I'd love to have 5 please...we're going Oct 10th.

Help!! Starting to freak out that I don't have anything planned and this could be one more off my list....thanks so much...

Tori Fenton

Just wanted to let you know that we are back from the most fantastic vacation ever. We made full use of our Legoland coupons making sure to get there before opening and being one of the last to leave. The park is amazing and nothing like I was expecting, our 2 kids loved every last minute of the day and have been talking about it ever since. We spent ages in the water area to both break up the day and keep out of the heat. The highlight of the day for DD3 was getting to meet Bob the Builder, I thought that this was an English character and as such wasn't expecting to see him there. The highlight for DS7 was getting picked as a volunteer in the show Journey to the Lost Temple. Anyway a great day out was had by all and this was made all the better by the money we saved with the coupons you sent me. My mood at the moment isn't the best because we arrived home to the rain and I can't stop thinking about the glorious California sunshine. Ah well there's only one thing for it and that's to start planning for next year's holiday. Having been to Florida last year I can honestly say that California wins hands down, it really has something special that I can see drawing me back time and time again.

Edel

Thanks so much Amy for the coupons to Legoland!! And you sent a park map too! My kids are so excited the trip they started hootin and hollerin all around the house. And of course your still "The Best".:cheer2:

Just wanted to let you know that we are back from the most fantastic vacation ever. We made full use of our Legoland coupons making sure to get there before opening and being one of the last to leave. The park is amazing and nothing like I was expecting, our 2 kids loved every last minute of the day and have been talking about it ever since. We spent ages in the water area to both break up the day and keep out of the heat. The highlight of the day for DD3 was getting to meet Bob the Builder, I thought that this was an English character and as such wasn't expecting to see him there. The highlight for DS7 was getting picked as a volunteer in the show Journey to the Lost Temple. Anyway a great day out was had by all and this was made all the better by the money we saved with the coupons you sent me. My mood at the moment isn't the best because we arrived home to the rain and I can't stop thinking about the glorious California sunshine. Ah well there's only one thing for it and that's to start planning for next year's holiday. Having been to Florida last year I can honestly say that California wins hands down, it really has something special that I can see drawing me back time and time again.

Edel

I am so glad you had a wonderful holiday in CA. Vacationing here is usually a good bet as our weather is usually pretty good. What I wouldn't do for a rainy day this summer. If you are not native (I am from the Midwest) the constant relentless sunshine can wear on you!!

I am also glad you like LegoLand. It is a gentle sweet park. ANd, If I didn't thank you before, thank you for the goodies you sent my DD, she loved receiving her package. Thank you!!

I PM'd you - we are definetly interested in 2 coupons if still available.

Anjelica, I just PM'd you, and sadly unless some people flake, I am out of coupons. But, many people who have requested have never followed through to send me a SASE, so there is a decent chance. I will PM you in a couple weeks if I still have some left.

Thanks so much Amy for the coupons to Legoland!! And you sent a park map too! My kids are so excited the trip they started hootin and hollerin all around the house. And of course your still "The Best".:cheer2:

I am glad I got the kiddos fired up. The map makes it even more exciting.

Have fun!!!!

I have had a few people never send SASE's, so I still have some coupons. So, anyone still needing them, let me know!!!

AmySue

Good Morning,

If it is possible, will you please send me two of those Legoland coupons?

I will send you an SASE as soon as I know where to send it. I'm new and can't PM. :(

Thank you for your generosity - you have really made my day!!

If you need a coupon for a discount for Knott's Holloween Haunt, please let me know!

Good Morning,

I will send you an SASE as soon as I know where to send it. I'm new and can't PM. :(

If you need a coupon for a discount for Knott's Holloween Haunt, please let me know!

I am sending you a PM next. Glad to save you some money. I also have some maps left so can send one of those too!!

I will think about Knott's. Halloween seems so far away.

AmySue

Good Morning,

Your coupons will be in the mail tomorrow.

Still have a few......PM me if anyone needs them!!

Amy Sue

I'm mostly a lurker and don't know how to PM...but if there are any left, I'd love 2! We are planning a trip in April 2010.

--jennifer

OH my gosh! I would love some coupons!! I have two kids - ages 6 and 2. I would just love these coupons if you still have some! :) Bless you!

It looks as though they may be expired when we arrive in January...if this is the case - thanks anyway! :) You're too kind to offer them out to others.

I'm mostly a lurker and don't know how to PM...but if there are any left, I'd love 2! We are planning a trip in April 2010.

--jennifer

OH my gosh! I would love some coupons!! I have two kids - ages 6 and 2. I would just love these coupons if you still have some! :) Bless you!

Bummer you two. Mine expire Dec. 31, 2009!!! If I get any that expire later, I will post!!

Good luck looking for discounts!!

AmySue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter