Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

We will be visiting San Diego/Lego Land in August and would LOVE to save money with this great coupon if you have some more. I would love 2 for our family.
Thanks so much.

We will be visiting San Diego/Lego Land in August and would LOVE to save money with this great coupon if you have some more. I would love 2 for our family.
Thanks so much.

I still have a stack. I will PM you. Once I get the SASE, they will be in the mail.

Have fun. I really love LL>

Hi! I'v been following along on this site and finally resgistered. My family & I will be in CA for 3 1/2 this summer. We rented a beach house in Encintas and just found out that Legoland is very close. If you have any extra coupons, I would love to have them. Let me know! Thanks, Jennifer

Hi Grumpyvet, or should I say Angel on Earth!

I just sent you a request via PM

Thanks!

Hi! I'v been following along on this site and finally resgistered. My family & I will be in CA for 3 1/2 this summer. We rented a beach house in Encintas and just found out that Legoland is very close. If you have any extra coupons, I would love to have them. Let me know! Thanks, Jennifer

I will send you a PM next!!

Can't believe you are still sending these tickets out. I bet DQ cringes when you walk through the door.

If you still have any more coupons, we could certainly use one. Just let me know and I'll send a SASE pronto. Thank you for taking the effort to help folks out like this! Maribeth

If you still have any more coupons, we could certainly use one. Just let me know and I'll send a SASE pronto. Thank you for taking the effort to help folks out like this! Maribeth

I still have some. Check your PM's sent the addy and such.

If you have any more coupons I could use 2. We have 2 adults and 3 kids. Thank you for being so generous.
~Heather

Please send me a PM, too. My kids would love this place!

I will do just that.

I am actually going to LL tomorrow with some family that has never been. I will try to remember to pick up some maps so I can send them out too.

AmySue

Fun time at LegoLand today!!! NOw I have some maps to send with the coupons. HOw cool is that?
Still have coupons if anyone needs them !!!

I would love legoland kids free tickets. We are going in Oct and have 5 adults and 5 kids going so I'd love 5 if you have them. Tell me how to send you a an envelope etc. if you still have some left. Thanks so much for offering these.

Tori Fenton
Tori484

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter