Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

Nevermind - sorry. My son isn't a child anymore!

That makes me sad!!! LL isn't very generous with their "child" cut off.

I would love some! Do you have 3 coupons available? Is that too many?

Thanks!

3, 3? NO, it isn't too many. Sent you a PM.

Do you have 1 or 2 more coupons? It's for my friend who's going with her family in July. We're from Canada...can I mail you $1 for a stamp? Please let me know if it's possible. Thank you soooooo much!!!

That will work!!

Hi there!! Would you happen to have 2 more left? We are going in September & I think that both my kids would really enjoy Legoland.
Thanks so much for offering these out to so many people here at the DIS that wouldn't otheriwse be able to get ahold of them! :thumbsup2

I do have some more, and thank you for your kind words!!
Do these work if you are doing the greyline tour (transportation) to lego land?

I seriously don't know. If if means you will still be buying tickets at the ticket booth at LL, yes they will work. If using the Greyline, means you get your tickets through Greyline, my guess would be no.

Mailed my SASE envelope today. Thanks bunches. Need to save all the $ I can. I sent your DD some postcards from Arkansas so tell her to be looking.:cool1::dance3:

Thanks for the postcards, my DD will be tickled. We don't have Arkansas yet!! Thank you!!!

AmySue

Hello. I'd like to take my 70 year old in-laws with my two small kids to legoland in june. Are your coupons still available?

I respectfully request 5 adults and one for my 18 month and 1 for my 3.5 year old.

If you dont have any, no problem! Thanks for posting this generous offer! :goodvibes

AmySue -

Got them yesterday - just in the nick of time before we leave for San Diego. THANK YOU SO MUCH - this will help tremendously!

Stacy

Hello. I'd like to take my 70 year old in-laws with my two small kids to legoland in june. Are your coupons still available?

I respectfully request 5 adults and one for my 18 month and 1 for my 3.5 year old.

If you dont have any, no problem! Thanks for posting this generous offer! :goodvibes

The coupons are Pay adult/ free kid, so looks like you could only use 1. The under 2 child gets in free, the 3.5 child could be free with a paying adult with a coupon.

If you still want one, let me know!!

AmySue -

Got them yesterday - just in the nick of time before we leave for San Diego. THANK YOU SO MUCH - this will help tremendously!

Stacy

Dang holiday slowed things down. Glad it got there in time!!!

AmySue

Help! I want 2 coupons. I can't pm you because I don't have enough counts I have only 2 I need 10. Is there any other way to give you my info?

Thanks

Help! I want 2 coupons. I can't pm you because I don't have enough counts I have only 2 I need 10. Is there any other way to give you my info?

Thanks

You don't need to PM me, I will PM you with my Address for the SASE and once I receive it, I will mail you the coupons.

To gets posts fast, you can just run around posting random smilies to get your post up!!

AMYSUE

You don't need to PM me, I will PM you with my Address for the SASE and once I receive it, I will mail you the coupons.

To gets posts fast, you can just run around posting random smilies to get your post up!!

AMYSUE

Thank You..Sooooooooo much, Its on its way.:)
Also thanks for the tip.

Maria

I would like two tickets if they are still available. I sent you a message I am not sure if I did it right though!

Holly

I got it just fine. You used the function to vistor message rather than PM, but both work!! I PMed you with my addy and stuff!!

Have fun!!

In 3 weeks, taking my family to LegoLand for our very first time :yay: If I have 2 kids (age 6 and 9), would I need to use 2 coupons? Are the coupons good for the 2-day park hopper ticket or only the 1-day hopper?

If you still have some coupons left, I would love to get a PM from you with the info where to send my SASE. Thanks for helping out so many people!

In 3 weeks, taking my family to LegoLand for our very first time :yay: If I have 2 kids (age 6 and 9), would I need to use 2 coupons? Are the coupons good for the 2-day park hopper ticket or only the 1-day hopper?

If you still have some coupons left, I would love to get a PM from you with the info where to send my SASE. Thanks for helping out so many people!

I reread the coupons and it clearly states that it is for a 1 day park hopper.

And, fo r two kids, would need two coupons....if you have 2 paying adults going too.

I will PM my addy for the SASE!!!

My two children and I are planning a trip to Legoland in July. Are there still coupons out there?

Hi AmySue!! The coupons arrived today & I have to say....wow......you are FAST!!!! Thanks sooo much!!!!! :thanks:

Hello AmySue!!
I received my coupons.THANK YOU soooo much!! wOw you are really fast :banana:
Maria

Just wanted to say thanks again for the Legoland coupons. We just got back from CA and the kids loved Legoland and the aquarium. We had no problem using the coupons and it saved us a lot of money!!!!

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter