Legoland Free child with adult coupons: I found 10 more 8/21!!

I just PM'd you my request. My children will love it. The coupons would really help financially and I am so grateful you do this for people.

Amy, you rock! Got our coupons AND map today. That is just awesome of you to do this for people. I actually got them for my bro and SIL who are going in a few weeks- dh saw the map when I opened the envelope and started flipping out about how fabulous it looked. He asked why I didn't plan a trip to LL instead of DLR. I had already planned that we would do LL next year, when ds is a bit taller. Now I really can't wait. Hope they have coupons next year, lol. Thanks again, we appreciate it!

I have sent out 88 coupons so far, still have some....hurry to LegoLand before the summer is over!!!

AmySue

Just got my coupons + map today! Thanks sooooo much Grumpyvet....you've made my bank account happy!!:woohoo:

Hi, we are going to Legoland on Aug 9 and would LOVE 2 coupons. I don't know how to PM, I just registered and it says I can't PM until I post 10 times. Can you PM me with your address and I'll send you the stamp and envelope?

Sorry to be a pain, really appreciate what you are doing!

Lynn

Hi, I am brand new to this board and we are going to Legoland Aug. 5th. I would love discount coupons if you have any left. We plan to go for 2 days at legoland. I have one 4 year old ds. I'll send you a pm. Thanks so much! I just saw the pp that said newbies can't pm. could you pm me?

Hi, I am brand new to this board and we are going to Legoland Aug. 5th. I would love discount coupons if you have any left. We plan to go for 2 days at legoland. I have one 4 year old ds. I'll send you a pm. Thanks so much! I just saw the pp that said newbies can't pm. could you pm me?

I will PM you next. I am not sure the coupon will help you as it is for a one day parkhopper.

A 1 day parkhopper is $75 adult/65 child.
A 2 day is only a bit more, $85 adult/70 child.

So while the coupon will get you in with a free child, it is just for one day.

SO...if I am doing it right, it will cost $240 for 2 adults and one child rack rate with a 2 day park hopper or with my coupon $150 a day with a free kid.

So, looks like my "deal" isn't a savings for you!

I do have one $10 off per ticket up to 6 tickets that I can send...

I will PM you!

Have fun. I was there today, and it wasn't crowded!

Hi Grumpyvet ,

I am not allowed to PM you as well yet :sad2:
Is there any chance you could PM me for an address to send you an a self address envelope for the tickets ?
We are going in November this year and we have 3 adults and 4 kids in our group and you sure could help us out ! :flower3:
Thanks !

I will PM you next. I am not sure the coupon will help you as it is for a one day parkhopper.

A 1 day parkhopper is $75 adult/65 child.
A 2 day is only a bit more, $85 adult/70 child.

So while the coupon will get you in with a free child, it is just for one day.

SO...if I am doing it right, it will cost $240 for 2 adults and one child rack rate with a 2 day park hopper or with my coupon $150 a day with a free kid.

So, looks like my "deal" isn't a savings for you!

I do have one $10 off per ticket up to 6 tickets that I can send...

I will PM you!

Have fun. I was there today, and it wasn't crowded!

Thanks for all of your time in trying to help us out on the best deal for the tickets, it sure does get complicated if you want to save a few bucks!

I'll send you a pm. Thanks again

I still can't pm.. I would like 2 kids coupons and 1 of the $10 off if you still have. Thanks.

ETA: Mailing you a SASE

Hi, I PM'd you on Thursday for 2 coupons, but I haven't gotten a response. I could really use 2 coupons. Hate to be a pain, but leaving soon! Thanks so much!

I also cannot send a PM. If you have any more coupons could you send me a PM? I would really appreciate it and my friends keep insisting that we will love Legoland.

Thanks!

Lynne

I also cannot send a PM. If you have any more coupons could you send me a PM? I would really appreciate it and my friends keep insisting that we will love Legoland.

Thanks!

Lynne

Your friends are right. I have been going since 2003....was just there Sunday. Amazingly not busy.

Sending you a pM!!!

Hello, life got away from me this week, I am dropping the coupons in the mail at the post office today,so should reach you in plenty of time!!

Have fun!!

AmySUe

Hi grumpyvet -
I sent you a pm - would live two coupons - thank you so much for doing this.

I could sure use two of your lego coupons for my families vacation to San Diego, but I am a new member and don't have enough posts to send you a pm. I'll take a chance and see if you could maybe pm me with the address to send my SASE. Hope this works.

I could sure use two of your lego coupons for my families vacation to San Diego, but I am a new member and don't have enough posts to send you a pm. I'll take a chance and see if you could maybe pm me with the address to send my SASE. Hope this works.

I'm an equal opportunity supplier of coupons. Newbies, old timers all get 'em.

Check your PM's. And have fun!!!

AMySue:cloud9:

You read my post and sent me your address!! That is awsome thank you so very much Amy for doing this. I'm headsing to the postbox right now to drop my letter. Your the best as my 6 year old sez.

You read my post and sent me your address!! That is awsome thank you so very much Amy for doing this. I'm headsing to the postbox right now to drop my letter. Your the best as my 6 year old sez.

When my DD was 6, she would say I was the best too!! Now she is 9, and is often not all that sure!!

Have fun!!

When my DD was 6, she would say I was the best too!! Now she is 9, and is often not all that sure!!

Have fun!!

Wait till she is 13, then see what she says....if she talks at all.

Can't believe you are still sending out those coupons. I remember when I got mine from you a couple of years back. Made our trip then. DQ might shut down when they see you coming though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter