Lei Stands at Airport Open

nono

DIS Veteran
Just returned and was shocked yesterday afternoon to see some of the Lei Stands at Honolulu airport open. We didn't think to look when we arrived, assuming all would be closed. Wanted to let others know so they don't make our mistake! We feel badly that we didn't go make a purchase.

Yeah, I was really bent that we didn't know when we arrived. We had such a smooth exit of the airport, I didn't think much about it. I hope this will help others arriving to patronize them.

Where are the stands located? Should we purchase before we go to Aulani?

you could but unless something has changed they used to give out free flower leis to the ladies and free kukui nut necklaces to the men upon arrival at Aulani

Near rental car return. A local can probably tell you better, but we used to just circle around like we were going to return the car and they are just before car rental return. There is parking. You don't actually go back into rental return. It is a lot easier than I am making this sound! :oops: Attaching a map. It is technically Rodgers Blvd.

Currently, Aulani does not offer lei service (Feb, 2021).

Near rental car return. A local can probably tell you better, but we used to just circle around like we were going to return the car and they are just before car rental return. There is parking. You don't actually go back into rental return. It is a lot easier than I am making this sound! :oops: Attaching a map. It is technically Rodgers Blvd.

Currently, Aulani does not offer lei service (Feb, 2021).

View attachment 556585

With the considerable airport construction and road closures, we had quite a time getting to the Lei stands, just FYI, but definitely worth it!

Anyone know how late the Lei stands are open? We just booked our first Hawaii trip and the flight that worked best for redeeming our frequent flier miles has us getting in at 9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter