** Lets Chat - Daily Chit Chat**

Howdy Y'all newbie(ish) to the site here and just chiming in to say hello to everyone from across the water in Guernsey :wave2:

Howdy Y'all newbie(ish) to the site here and just chiming in to say hello to everyone from across the water in Guernsey :wave2:

Hi there Mr Ferrett, great to have you join us, whats the weather like in Guernsey today:chat:

Morning all

Hope you are all well, I meant to say to @BagOLaughs have a fabulous holiday Rachel :love1:

Still no news on my MRI results so Im hoping that means no news in good news!

Thanks! Were here now and it's a bit gloomy but delightfully warm.

Usually delayed news is good so I'll keep my fingers crossed still!

Hello! It's nice to have new faces.

This thread seems to have got lost or forgotten.

So ...

I'm on half term break from the school where I work. I'm dreaming of this time last year when I was at WDW for Halloween. Not such exciting plans for me this year but I am looking forward to catching up with a friend I haven't seen for a while.

In the mean time I have on the washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer and am convincing myself that I am working hard when really I'm just sitting here drinking coffee!:rotfl2:

What are you all up to at the moment?

Sat DISing! ;) I'm same as you, on half-term holiday and spending my time catching up on washing and chores! I'm currently doing a 12 hour blood pressure test so am trying to be as active as normal but it feels so restricting! I still took the dog for a walk this morning but felt such a wally when I had to stand still while the machine took a reading! :blush:

Hello everyone! I'm glad you posted dimplenose. I was one of the peeps who had forgotten this thread existed!

Its Monday and I'm at work... boo. However I'm writing on the Dis while at work, yey! haha.

And I got paid today so all is good.

I have a day off today as worked Fri-Sun. I have done a load of washing and had my hair cut. Just chilling now before packing for my night away on Wednesday as i'm going to Portsmouth with my sister and her family for a couple of days

Working today. Keeping tabs on park hours, as my dates slowly come into play. Hoping that they match our current ADR and Park Plans!

ADR Day is next Thursday. Got the day of work so can get those done easily!

ADR Day is next Thursday. Got the day of work so can get those done easily!

That is dedication! I hope you get everything you want.

Good Morning, Everyone!

2nd day of half term and I am up and have made packed lunches for DH, DS and DD. Shortly I'll be driving DS to the station and then treating DD to a lift to work (15 mins by mum taxi but over an hour on her usual bus.) Then I'll be meeting up for a day out with a close friend who I don't get to meet up with too often. :cool1:

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Hello!

I've had a crazy day... driving all about the cotswolds... for what reason I cannot say yet... but soon i will share. :)

I love the Cotswolds (apart from Fish Hill!), used to drive through it a lot but since the M40 was completed we hardly ever do now.

Well, this morning is wet, wet, wet. I'm trying to do some house work but making more mess than I clean up. Just discovered that my Dyson doesn't like picking up shredded paper - shame I had to knock over the paper shredder to find that out. :guilty:

Never mind, hopefully things will go better after a cup of tea.

Delays on the train today, power failure. So had to get off the train and work around on the Tube. 80 Mins late to work! Grrr!

Got drenched walking to the office. I've tried a tea, but I think I'm gonna step up to coffee!!

Hi everyone :)
hope everyones doing ok?
Feels odd as loads are on school hols, our were last week.
Don't come on the site as much as I used to. When the set up got changed I didn't like it as much. Also we don't have any holiday planned for a long time-if ever so sad about that. :sad2:
Stuck in waiting for a delivery-8am-6pm. Why in this day and age they cant give me a better timeframe, i'll never know:rolleyes:
lets hope they come early, so I can go out.

Stuck in waiting for a delivery-8am-6pm. Why in this day and age they cant give me a better timeframe, i'll never know:rolleyes:
lets hope they come early, so I can go out.

Hello!

I hate that feeling. I'm always jumping up and down to the window every 5 minutes just in case that makes them come quicker. Some companies do give very accurate estimates but most don't. :(

So much for a week off - I've just ferried DS to the station again and taken DD to work. I used to tell my mum off for being soft on my brother but now I understand her much more.

Since getting back I've accidentally made some peanut butter cookies and banana buns - I guess I won't be posting a weight loss this week.

Hi All

Sorry I have been missing in action the past few weeks, Im so busy in work and had lots going on outside of work as well, but Im back. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to catching up on everything:chat:

Since getting back I've accidentally made some peanut butter cookies and banana buns - I guess I won't be posting a weight loss this week.

Ummmm... that sounds super yummy! Send some down the internet for me, i'll happily share some of the calorie load :)

Hi All

Sorry I have been missing in action the past few weeks, Im so busy in work and had lots going on outside of work as well, but Im back. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to catching up on everything:chat:

Sue! We've missed you. Its coming up to xmas now so I think most people will have a increase in workload.

Just spent the last two and a half hours round my DD's on 'delivery duty' only for the tracking to update that it never arrived at the depot so now not coming ..... grrr!!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? We're having a quiet one (as usual!) but have just booked three weekends away for next year :flower1: Crufts, Aladdin and the Spanish Riding School. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter