Let's discuss memories, TB.

Okay, so I hardly ever come on here anymore, but I saw this thread mentioned on facebook and knew I had to post. :)

I remember:

- the LOTP thread. Billy introduced me and it's what got me hooked to the DIS. I also remember the people who used to post in it, like Charmaine.

- being intimidated by Shelby. Haha Shelby, you've been scaring multiple generations on the TB. ;) It's funny because you're now one of the sweetest people I know.

- when Shelby and Mike were dating. A true DIS couple!

- late nights on the original SYF thread.

- back when we could actually talk about politics or religion. back when there were no points.

- the summer I got new points every other day, lol.

- old posters I remember, some of who are actually doing the college program with me.

- TB yearbook, the TB awards, etc.

I have a million memories of this place. From playing truth or dare with Hazzi when I first started being active to the more recent Saratoga scandal. If I look back at my old posts and threads I can totally just watch myself (and others) growing up. It's funny to see this new 'generation' of teen board posters who are going through the same things we did. Yeah, it's a little weird coming here and not seeing many new faces, but I feel like...it's their place now, lol.

I made some great friends on here that I now have on facebook, so it's likely they'll be in my life for a while. I even hope to hang out with some of them while I'm on the CP this year. :)

Jenny!! :hug: It's been like ten thousand years.

Charmaine was such a sweetheart. I hope that her and Andy are still together. I remember that they were engaged when I first started posting on the TB, but I don't remember the wedding...Maybe she had already stopped posting then, or I just missed it.

And yes, going through the old threads and posts is like watching all of us grow up. But sometimes reading through those old threads makes me feel like I was such an idiot back then, lol. Oh how things change...

Jenny!! :hug: It's been like ten thousand years.

Charmaine was such a sweetheart. I hope that her and Andy are still together. I remember that they were engaged when I first started posting on the TB, but I don't remember the wedding...Maybe she had already stopped posting then, or I just missed it.

And yes, going through the old threads and posts is like watching all of us grow up. But sometimes reading through those old threads makes me feel like I was such an idiot back then, lol. Oh how things change...
Jenny doesn't know Billy's last name! PM me with a link or something, dude. :)

Charmaine and Andy, I don't really know if they're still together or not.

And yeah, I think that sometimes...but then I remember how young I was and how ridiculous everyone sounds when they're 14. Lol.

I love going back through the old posts/threads and seeing us change...some for the better and some for the worse. I love looking at the troll threads (Sara/Mamatoga, anyone?) and at all the stupid things done/said (Josh).

Sometimes it seems like much more than 3 years have passed since I joined the DIS...

Jenny doesn't know Billy's last name! PM me with a link or something, dude. :)

Charmaine and Andy, I don't really know if they're still together or not.

And yeah, I think that sometimes...but then I remember how young I was and how ridiculous everyone sounds when they're 14. Lol.

PM on the way, dear.

Billy, have you seen my Facebook profile lately? I've posted pictures of the T-Swift concert.

And I know how much you used to love Taylor Alison Swift. And wanted to marry her.

I remember how I used to secretly go on dis on my laptop during school so I could actually talk to people rather than just posting to noone..
damn you time change.

Who is the famous "Saratoga" and all the "toga" people..? Sorry, i wasn't around this time on the DIS.

I joined right after Saratoga I believe. I always hear about her and kiinda figured her out lol. I wish I was around for that :P

wow sounds lyk yu guys hav a lot of fun on here!
i cant wait till i hav memories lyk yall do(=

One of the best quotes ever that I still sing was the Mama/Saratoga song courtesy of Megan.

The TB was the first place I heard about AVPM... and I so I got to watch it about a week after it was on youtube, and made my best friend watch it after we saw HBP.

Come October, I forced another one of my friends to watch it, and within about 2 weeks EVERY SINGLE PERSON in my theatre department had watched it and were obsessed with it (which was annoying, tbh).

But I can honestly say that all wouldn't have happened without the TB thread about it xD

hahahhahahhahahha i was the one that googled saratogas name and found out all the shet. so epic. forever will she remain on the dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter