Let's discuss memories, TB.

Saratoga was a poster who YAGE'd last summer. (I think it was last summer, anyway)

She made a thread about how this board was just like high school and how everyone worshiped Katie :-)worship:)

Then someone (I forget who) went and found out that she had posted on another forum here saying she was 22, engaged and pregnant.

In short, it was the greatest YAGE ever.
I think it was Katie, in fact, who uncovered Saratoga's "Tara" 's other identity :rotfl:

I think it was Katie, in fact, who uncovered Saratoga's "Tara" 's other identity :rotfl:

That was the best EVER! Especially when she posted on the CB & was talking about how she was preggo & what not...she had some serious issues, just saying. xD hahah

Lmfaooo right? Katie is just a goddess, we can't help but worship her. xD

There should be a thread or something where we just worship Katie! Because she's worth it. xD (slight AVPM reference there)

I also think there should be a sticky thread that explains the whole Saratoga debacle. In detail.

There should be a thread or something where we just worship Katie! Because she's worth it. xD (slight AVPM reference there)

I also think there should be a sticky thread that explains the whole Saratoga debacle. In detail.

Omggg yesss! I agree. xD

Omg! Remember the Crush Thread everyone? xD Oh dear, the memories. :rotfl:

OMG YOU GUYS
i was wondering why that thread was randomly made :rotfl:

i don't think its right to put her under the list of YAGE's because it was so much more. it wasnt "yet another". it was THEBESTGREATEXIST ever. ev-er. in the history of the interwebz.

and it was rachel (minniemouse440044) who discovered her secret identity. but i'm sure you can find other reasons to worship me?;)

OMG YOU GUYS
i was wondering why that thread was randomly made :rotfl:

i don't think its right to put her under the list of YAGE's because it was so much more. it wasnt "yet another". it was THEBESTGREATEXIST ever. ev-er. in the history of the interwebz.

and it was rachel (minniemouse440044) who discovered her secret identity. but i'm sure you can find other reasons to worship me?;)

A worship to Rachel :worship::worship::worship:

REMEMBER HOW I GOT CHEATED OUT FROM WINNING EVERY SINGLE AWARD FOR THE TEEN BOARD AWARDS...I got a puny 2 lol. UNFAIR!!!!!!! lol jk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter