Let's speculate about Polynesian some more!

How likely do you think the Polynesian tower will be part of a new/old association?

• 100% new association

Votes: 113 37.0%
  • 80% new association / 20% current association

Votes: 64 21.0%
  • 60% new association / 40% current association

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 40% new association / 60% current association

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 20% new association / 80% current association

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • 0% new association / 100% current association

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Disney wants to add Poly cash inventory after offloading half the resort to DVC in the past 10 years. Disney keeps dumping room inventory to DVC (like the Cabins) vs developing new cash inventory.
This argument makes sense to me, but at the same time they have almost no suites at Poly and a lot of families who would be happy to pay cash rates for them. I could see them trying not to declare some of the high end rooms for a while in hopes they can book it with cash while it’s still got that new tower smell.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the DBPR timeshare license for Disney? Not sure if this is DBPR changing things or if the licenses are being added or modified.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the DBPR timeshare license for Disney? Not sure if this is DBPR changing things or if the licenses are being added or modified.
Its not loading for me, but I don't know if I am using the correct info to search either

Ideas how this affects PVB ROFR???

Since we have seen DVD let $112 and someone said a $110 pass recently, I don’t think they will use ROFR for PVB, or others TBH, at all moving forward.

I known some feel that not doing it made sense for being the same but these types of passes just make no sense to me if they are selling Poly tower exactly the same…but I am coming to realize that what makes sense to me doesn’t to those in charge!

The add on tool on the DVC website is missing. It was there yesterday and you could see the prices of the “sold out” resorts. PVB was back in there (after being removed for a day). Now the entire add on tool is missing. Anyone speculate this means anything?

The add on tool on the DVC website is missing. It was there yesterday and you could see the prices of the “sold out” resorts. PVB was back in there (after being removed for a day). Now the entire add on tool is missing. Anyone speculate this means anything?
It's not missing right now?

That moment when you realize the 2042 discussion might be a moot point 😬 … Peltz was telling the truth. Might decide to pass on the Poly 🤷🏼‍♀️ until they turn this ship around.

Attachments

• IMG_8087.jpeg
    IMG_8087.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 76
I hope that doesn’t mean they are increasing prices

I have logged on just now and it is still missing on my iPad and iPhone. Is it just me?
Is it in a different order than you are used to maybe?
Did you scroll down far enough, otherwise I cant imagine why it would be showing for us & not you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter