Lets try this again....a Sept 10 PTR - UPDATED 11/18 - NEW Trip Review POSTED

Hey Leeanne! I'm still trying to get caught up on all of your updates since I've been out of town. :goodvibes I'm so excited that your mom will be coming after all! How sweet of Brian to work all of that out. :cloud9: Your trip is getting so close! Have you started packing yet?

I am super excited that my mum is getting to come!!! And I finally dug out....well not a suitcase but stuff from Wal-Mart I bought. I plan on starting tonight with packing but this week has been looking for shorts and doing laundry and getting everything ready to go (auto bill pay, online registration, ect). And changing Brian's room. He is now going up on Friday not Saturday (the goober!). All I can say is he better enjoy it, because once I get there its not a quiet relaxing vacation anymore :rotfl: But packing starts tonight!!! YAH!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: So ready to go!!! I love it when I am in single digits!! It means it is actually happening! I am just a little excited, can you tell?:woohoo:

Am loving your trip report. We will be in MK on 10th Sept too, it will be our first day!! Can't wait. If we manage to stay awake after our 9.5 hour flight from the UK we're hoping to make the 10:30 show of Fantasmic on 9th, but I'm not that hopeful we'll manage it!!!

Might see you around, I'll be attaching a green mickey head to my bag!!!

Happy Single Digits! :dance3:

Yay for single digits!!! :cool1:

I love dancing and the single digit dance is the bestest dance of all!!!!

Am loving your trip report. We will be in MK on 10th Sept too, it will be our first day!! Can't wait. If we manage to stay awake after our 9.5 hour flight from the UK we're hoping to make the 10:30 show of Fantasmic on 9th, but I'm not that hopeful we'll manage it!!!

Might see you around, I'll be attaching a green mickey head to my bag!!!

I didn't even realize they added a second showing to Sept 9....thanks for reminding me to check my dates!!!

And I will be carrying around a red bag on my back with a green mickey head! Hope to see you as well!! That would be too cool....meeting my first DISer!!!

I really don't have anything to say with the exception of this......
at this time next Sunday I will be in the wonderful world of Disney!!! :woohoo::woohoo:
AHHHH!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Sorry if I squealed in anybody ear, just a little excited!!!
:cool1::yay::cheer2::cool1::yay::cheer2:

Okay so normally at 4 days before your trip you don't make changes.....this just means I am not normal! :laughing: So as I stated earlier mom is going to only be staying a week. We had planned to move me to Brian's room, and book mom a room only reservation, with tickets and dining. Well when we priced this out, it came out to about $100 less than what we currently have. So mom told me to not worry about it! She said that it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to get a room and get new information and all that stuff, at this stage in the game. So we are going to pull her tickets off the last night she is there, put them on a separate ticket, and see about adding the no-expiration option. Which means another trip in her future! :banana: So, then we were talking about the dining credits, and she wanted to know if we could use them. Well, of course I jump to the DIS to look for answer, and it looks like I can use her credits, because we are in the same room! So we are adding in breakfast at 1900 Park Fare Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at the Grand Floridian and Kona at the Poly! I have heard such good things about Tonga Toast and when I read off the description to Brian he thought it sounded good!! So we get to see Alice and the Mad Hatter and try Tonga Toast!!! What good changes in short notice! Anybody got favorites at Park Fare or Kona?

And the second change is Brian is not going down on Saturday now. He has now decided that Friday is a much better day. :eek: I am very happy that I have converted him but two days before me!! That just isn't fair!!! I told him he had to get me something pretty! :rotfl: So three major changes in the two weeks before my vacation! But here is hoping they are all good!! :cheer2:

Surely somebody has eaten 1900 Park Fare and Kona for breakfast? I always see these two when I am looking for reviews and now I can't find 5 of them! :rotfl: Anybody got their favorites?

I haven't been to PF or Kona, but I'm planning on getting to both of them in the near future! I think those are great choices. :thumbsup2 I'd say at Kona definitely get the Tonga toast. I've also heard the Big Kahuna is good too - although it looks like tons of food! I can't wait to hear what you think about the restaurants! :goodvibes

That's great you get two more restaurants to try!
I've never eaten there, but can't wait to hear what you thought about them when you get back!

Hi LeeAnne:goodvibes I can't believe I actually figured out how to do a search and find you:rotfl: It's Tiffany, the Diser you met at the MNSSHP parade:goodvibes Thanks again for sharing the good spot on the sidewalk with my daughter:goodvibes She LOVED the parade:) That was our first MNSSHP and it was a blast:cool1: We can't wait to go back next year and do it again! I hope you guys had a safe trip home to TN:)

I am subscribing so I can read your trip report. It was really nice meeting you all:goodvibes

Hi LeeAnne:goodvibes I can't believe I actually figured out how to do a search and find you:rotfl: It's Tiffany, the Diser you met at the MNSSHP parade:goodvibes Thanks again for sharing the good spot on the sidewalk with my daughter:goodvibes She LOVED the parade:) That was our first MNSSHP and it was a blast:cool1: We can't wait to go back next year and do it again! I hope you guys had a safe trip home to TN:)

I am subscribing so I can read your trip report. It was really nice meeting you all:goodvibes

Hey Tiffany!!! I am so glad you found my PTR. I am getting ready to write my TR so welcome aboard! I am so happy to have met you and your husband and your adorable little girl. We had no problem sharing the sidewalk and had a wonderful time in the process. Talking to other people really helps pass the time and makes your enjoy it that much more! I can't wait until we can go back but it may not be next year, although I am trying for a trip in the spring! :rotfl2: It was wonderful meeting you and hopefully you will enjoy the report!

Well I imagine you all think I have abandoned my PTR but I have not! Life got a lot crazy once we got back and before I knew it, it had been almost 2months from our arrival date.
So everybody keep a watch out for my TR. I promise you that it will be worth it!

I will post a link here to link to the new report and there is a lot of information to be shared! 11 days, more food then I really think should have been allowed, and a MNSSHP! As well, as the wonderful goofy comments made! Some of them I am still :rotfl: about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter