seals12345

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for Savi's next week in the morning. I am looking for information on what people have done with their sabers during the day recently since room delivery and front of park pick up are not available. I read one user on Reddit say that they were able to leave theirs at the stroller rental as a "virtual locker" for $10 but haven't seen anyone anywhere else mention that. Does anyone know if it is true or if there is anywhere else to keep it during the day? Someone posted about being able to leave their droids at the droid depot, does anyone know if they would hold onto lightsabers as well? Are ToT and RnRc the only rides that you can't bring the saber onto?
Any info would be helpful!

I have a reservation for Savi's next week in the morning. I am looking for information on what people have done with their sabers during the day recently since room delivery and front of park pick up are not available. I read one user on Reddit say that they were able to leave theirs at the stroller rental as a "virtual locker" for $10 but haven't seen anyone anywhere else mention that. Does anyone know if it is true or if there is anywhere else to keep it during the day? Someone posted about being able to leave their droids at the droid depot, does anyone know if they would hold onto lightsabers as well? Are ToT and RnRc the only rides that you can't bring the saber onto?
Any info would be helpful!

Might not be a great option in regards to what you're asking but I had mine shipped home from droid depot. It was less than 20 dollars from what I remember and arrived quickly and safely. I highly recommend it to anyone so doesn't want to worry about what to do with it all day or flying back with it.

Might not be a great option in regards to what you're asking but I had mine shipped home from droid depot. It was less than 20 dollars from what I remember and arrived quickly and safely. I highly recommend it to anyone so doesn't want to worry about what to do with it all day or flying back with it.
I was just about to ask this same question! I was worried about flying back with two light sabers😂. Was it recently that you had it shipped?

I was just about to ask this same question! I was worried about flying back with two light sabers😂. Was it recently that you had it shipped?

I went in the end of November last year.

I just looked at my receipt and it was 17.95 for one saber and a stand that I bought. Very much worth it in my opinion.

FWIW we just flew home with 2 and it wasn’t a problem at all. They fit easily inside the overhead bin. I’ll say though, if shipping them home for $20 is an option I would probably do that. It would be well worth $20 to not carry them around all day or worry about them getting broken on the journey home.

I've brought sabers on both those rides. MF:SR is an enclosed cockpit, it just goes on the floor since it can't go anywhere. RotR you just put it at your feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter