Lights, Christmas tree's and FAKE snow nowhere else but Disney! New 1.22!

That video was really neat! It really felt like I was walking down Main St! :)

I totally feel ya on the whole snow thing! The 1st snow of the year is always nice, but after that, it's just a pain in the butt! But, fake snow at Disney? I'll take it anyday! :thumbsup2

You're getting close!!!

and YAY for ordering your ticket!!! I can't wait to see how you like it, we're still debating on whether to go or not!

That video was really neat! It really felt like I was walking down Main St! :)

I totally feel ya on the whole snow thing! The 1st snow of the year is always nice, but after that, it's just a pain in the butt! But, fake snow at Disney? I'll take it anyday! :thumbsup2

Ugh I really can't express how much I hate snow. :lmao: But for some reason I'm really looking forward to it on Main St!

You're getting close!!!

and YAY for ordering your ticket!!! I can't wait to see how you like it, we're still debating on whether to go or not!

I can't believe your leaving in 4 days! Hope you have a great time with your mom!

I can't wait to go to MVMCP. Don't worry I'll post all about it and there will be tons of pictures!

I can't believe that it's October 5th already!?!?! :scared1: But the good thing is that means I'm going to Disney NEXT Month! :banana:

39 days to go!
I still haven't got my MVMCP ticket which I need to do this week! Also I made a *must do list*.
I want to:
ride Toy story mania
check out that new t-rex place
head over to the boardwalk at night
check out the resorts to see if they have the Christmas decorations up
Last but not least...Relax. Take Disney in at a slower pace and enjoy the moment.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I hope to have more stuff to write about as my trip gets closer!

Wow, you are so close! I'm jealous. You are going to love TSM. I also hope to check out the T-Rex Cafe.

I think Christmas time at Disney world is the perfect time to take Disney at a slower pace.

I can't wait to hear about MVMCP. That's something I've never done.

39 days already?! Time is flying by!

I love your must-do list. The resorts are going to be absolutely beautiful all decked out for the Holidays! :love:

Where is the new T-Rex place? Is it in Downtown Disney?

Wow, you are so close! I'm jealous. You are going to love TSM. I also hope to check out the T-Rex Cafe.

I can't wait for TSM. I was so bummed to miss it in May.

I think Christmas time at Disney world is the perfect time to take Disney at a slower pace.

I can't wait to hear about MVMCP. That's something I've never done.

That's what I'm figuring. I don't think it will be crazy busy so perfect atmosphere to just relax and take it slow.

39 days!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

:banana: :cool1:

39 days already?! Time is flying by!

I love your must-do list. The resorts are going to be absolutely beautiful all decked out for the Holidays! :love:

Where is the new T-Rex place? Is it in Downtown Disney?

I know it's really flying! The new t-rex place is at DTD and from what I'm reading it will be open in the next couple weeks. It's just like the rain forest cafe except dino themed! Should be cute!

39 days!!!

That's so awesome! I can't wait to see all your pictures, it will help me get all excited for my trip! I like your list too, it's perfect. I'm more of a list kind of girl, rather than a whole planning everything to a 't' time.

39 days!!!

That's so awesome! I can't wait to see all your pictures, it will help me get all excited for my trip! I like your list too, it's perfect. I'm more of a list kind of girl, rather than a whole planning everything to a 't' time.

Haha no worries about the pictures. You know that I take TONS of them! :rotfl: You must be so excited for your trip too! It's right around the corner!

Joining your TP.

Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

37 more days to go and guess what?! I got my Magical Express booklet in the mail today! That's a true sign that my trip is near. :banana:

37 more days to go and guess what?! I got my Magical Express booklet in the mail today! That's a true sign that my trip is near. :banana:

YIPEE!!!

Which reminds me, I better get my flights set up... I might be making some changes! And I still haven't called at all about DME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter