Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast

RonnieJo66

<font color=orange>Married her Prince!<br><font co
:wave:

Just wondering if anyone has gone to The Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast Buffet at PCH Grill? How is it? What kind of things do they have...typical breakfast foods?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

Thank you for your help :)

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower: :mickeybar

Hi there :wave:
We got to go yesturday morining. We went around 10:30. It was a lot of fun. You can choose between the buffet or the menu. The buffet wasn't as big as it is at Goofy's Kitchen, but it was good. Omelettes made to order, mickey waffles and pancakes, french toast, fruit, cereal, bacon,eggs, and some other things. Lilo and Stitch were there, of course ;) , and so were Pluto and Minnie. The character interaction was good, we got some cute pictures. They had a little hula lesson for the kids and then later the kids got to dance with minnie ::MinnieMo . We had a really nice time!

:wave: Thank you studentmom!

I appreciate all the info! Made ps ressies for a birthday breakfast, just wanted to be sure it would be a good choice. Now I feel better about it.

Thanks again :goodvibes

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower: :mickeybar

What characters were at the Breakfast? Were both Lilo and Stith there (I have heard that Lilo isn't always there?) ?

What items were on the "menu"?

Where is the PCH grill? Is it at one of the hotels? I didn't know there was a Stitch breakfast so please let me know.

stitch_mischief said:
Where is the PCH grill? Is it at one of the hotels? I didn't know there was a Stitch breakfast so please let me know.

It's at the Paradise Pier Hotel which is a Disney property. The character meal is at breakfast only!

We ate there in December and it has become our favorite character meal at the resort! We all had the buffet and the food was really good. They had made to order omlettes, chorizo and eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, lot of other hot stuff, cereal, muffins, danish, donuts, fruit, waffles, and my favorite: banana french toast! YUMMY!!!! They also had lots of juices, coffee, etc...

The character interaction was awesome! We saw Lilo, Stitch, Daisy Duck, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Max. My niece got to play a game of musical hawaiian islands with Stitch and a few other kids. It was so much fun for her. She also got to dance with Lilo and Minnie!

It was a great experience and we wouldn't hesitate to do it again! :cool1:

Studentmom or anyone else,

Can you tell me what were some of the items on the breakfast menu and how appoximately how much.

almostGoofy said:
Studentmom or anyone else,

Can you tell me what were some of the items on the breakfast menu and how appoximately how much.

I just called Disney Dining because I had forgotten...
she said it was 23.69 for adults and 12.92 for children (3-11), including tax, not including gratuity. I'm wondering if the price went up because I thought it costed less when I went in May??

Disneychrista, sorry it took so long to get back to you. When I was there it was Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, and Pluto. All of the characters were as sweet as they could be. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter