• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Line drying clothes

Screw using the green mickey heads...LETS START A NEW TRADITION....Hanging green boxers at your site to be identified as a FORT FIEND!!!! !!! We owe this great idea to Larry.....he aint here to make friends!!!!

What if I dont have enough BULK to make my green thong bulky!!!

:rotfl2: Put me down for new please, lol. Although, I wonder if the used are comfier 'cuz they're all "broken in"? :rotfl2:

I'll break my own in, thank you.

I have to say though...looking for lime green thongs on ebay is not for the weak.....I saw some things on there that I think will scar me for life.:scared1:

Screw using the green mickey heads...LETS START A NEW TRADITION....Hanging green boxers at your site to be identified as a FORT FIEND!!!! !!! We owe this great idea to Larry.....he aint here to make friends!!!!

What if I dont have enough BULK to make my green thong bulky!!!

:lmao: I think I may have seen an answer to that question on ebay too :rolleyes1

Do you like work for Victoria's Secrets or something? LOL :wizard: I need to take you shopping with me next time. You'll get my girls in shape one way or the other. (by girls I mean my daughters of course ;) ) I go more for making sure the colors go with the outfit and everything matches and coordinates. LOL

No, no, no....Vickie sells cr@pola. Cheap, and doesn't come in enough sizes. No dear, you and I need to go to London! Is your passport up to date? :yay:

I haven't had a chance to read this thread, just took my lunch hour to read it. Everyone in my office thinks I'm nuts because I am sitting here LMAO
I can't wait to decorate my site with lime green boxers, got to find a way to cut them out and laminate.
Rog can u design a lime green boxer or thong that has our dis name on it.
Ami can you order me some, they will fit my right pinkie.

Don't even bother washing and drying, just cut out the skid marks and recycle:

Recycle.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter