Lions and Tigers and CGI Bears, Oh My! June '16 - COMPLETED 6/4, page 22

I'm in, we were there 6/11-6/17 and would love to read a report that is concurrent with our trip!

Hi! Long-time reader, first time poster checking in! I've read all of your trip reports and have really enjoyed them!

I've been waiting all year for this, in a totally non-stalker kind of way! Can't wait to read more! :teeth:

So pleased to have another Nilla trip report! I can't wait to read the tales of adventure and mis-adventure. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Yeah, another trip report! I'm anxious to hear about the new things (notriversoflight) you did.

I'm glad to hear the family is doing well. Congratulations to Kristin on her Perfectly Posh consulting success and to your healthy eating! I hope your stomach did OK with all those ADRs ... you didn't have to revisit any bushes in MK did you?

The kids are getting so big. Is Dylan eating better these days? In August my Emily turns 19 and starts her sophomore year at college. It seems like just yesterday she was starting middle school like your Emily.

Thanks again for writing another trip report.

Yes! So glad you started your TR! Holy cow is Dylan tall! I can't believe he's only 14! Congrats to Kristin on her business success. That's wonderful!

Emily and the gymnastics and videos. Does she live at my house? Someone is always doing a handstand, cartwheel, and filming something, usually with my phone.

Can't wait to read more! And you've inspired me to update my own TR!

So excited for your report! I'm a long time reader, new poster. And as a fellow die hard Viking fan (FIL grew up in St. Paul, so we bleed purple and gold) I'm all in!!

Wow, lots of readers! I had a toilet repair project go annoyingly wrong tonight, so I won't get a chance to comment on your replies until tomorrow. But for tonight, thanks!

More updates coming, hopefully tomorrow!

Joining in! Can't wait to read about your trip! We'll be staying at CSR in August, and have a lot of the same ADR's!

I'm here! And funny enough, reading your 2010 report at the same time. The kids look so much different now! It is cool to see the evolution of your trip reporting! I did read the 2015 one before our early June trip, though.

Oh, and btw, you don't do FP booking at midnight anymore anyway. So the waiting til morning strategy is actually a necessity now.

Ok, ready for more!

Yay, another Nilla Trip report!! I've read all your other reports and I feel like I've watched your kids grow up! Like your wife, I'm not cut out for working and went from being a special education teacher to a substitute teacher; it's the perfect job...work when you feel like it, and if you don't, you don't have to! Win, win! I love your humor and writing style. I'm catching this report from the start and can't binge read like I did for all the others, which is a bummer because I'm really impatient and don't want to have to wait for your updates. Skol Vikings (100% Minnesotan here)!!

Following along! I can't believe it's already time for another nilla family trip report! Love your reports because they are always funny. Thanks for sharing!

And you are first :)

Thanks!
:yay:Woohoo!! So excited you've started, Nilla! Just started reading but wanted to chime in and say hello. Can't wait to hear about this year's trip.

Hello! Toilet's fixed, so I'll probably get another update out tonight.

I'm here; can't wait to hear about this trip. Sounds like we're in for quite a ride

It was interesting, to say the least!

I'm in. Looking forward to your report. My wife is in direct sales as well, and it's a rewarding experience.

She loves it! She says she's worked harder in the last year than any time in her life, but it's fun for her.

So excited for a new report!

We were at WDW June 5-12 - missed your family by 1 day!

Cool! How was your weather?

just to let you know, this is the first nilla TR for me, and I'm liking it already. You could say I'm a fan. Subbing! :)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it! (oh, and read my other ones already. sheesh.)

Woo Hoo! Let the trip reporting begin.... I'm IN! :thumbsup2

It's moving along! I'm ALMOST ready to get this family going!

Subscribing, can't wait to read more. I'll have to check out your other TRs, too! :donald:

Thanks! I love writing these, and it's even better when people read them :)

I'm in from the beginning! I do like Kristin's idea that she "was not made for working." I keep telling my husband that but alas, I have to starting figuring out what to do when all of the kids are in school full-time soon.

And, wow, your kids have grown so much in the past year! (Spoken in that totally non-stalker, non-Hand that Rocks the Cradle way)

Can't wait to see what this trip has in store!

Dylan is enormous. I still have 1/2" on him, though.

Joining in!

Congrats to Kristin on how well the job is going and Dylan really has gotten tall ... and that pose of Emily, and yeah, of all the poses out there, that is definitely one of them

I hear you about changing hours and things opening or not and everything - I am ~3 weeks out from our trip and just hoping more doesn't change

We ended up completely upending our plans during the trip on several occasions, anyway.

BTW, I keep forgetting to read your TR, since it's on the DL board! Being too lazy to subscribe isn't an excuse, I guess? I'll get to it. Thanks for reading mine!

I'm joining in!! Can't wait to read all about this year's trip! I've been looking forward to this TR for a whole year now :)

I've been waiting for the trip! The last few weeks before it went really fast, though. Can't believe it wasn't even a week ago.

YEAH! A Nilla report!

Thanks for reading! I'll try to keep up with it. I did alright last year, I think, but have been bad about that in the past.
Yes!!! Another Nilla Report!!!!!!:cake:
It's just like cake!!!!

Yes, there will be cake in this Trip Report.

I'm in, we were there 6/11-6/17 and would love to read a report that is concurrent with our trip!

It was a great time to be there! I thought the crowds were manageable, for the most part.

Hi! Long-time reader, first time poster checking in! I've read all of your trip reports and have really enjoyed them!

I've been waiting all year for this, in a totally non-stalker kind of way! Can't wait to read more! :teeth:

Hope I don't disappoint!

So pleased to have another Nilla trip report! I can't wait to read the tales of adventure and mis-adventure. Thanks for taking the time to share.

No problem, and thanks for reading! These are fun.

Yay, a new TR from my favorite trip reporter!!!!

Very cool :) Thanks!

Yeah, another trip report! I'm anxious to hear about the new things (notriversoflight) you did.

I'm glad to hear the family is doing well. Congratulations to Kristin on her Perfectly Posh consulting success and to your healthy eating! I hope your stomach did OK with all those ADRs ... you didn't have to revisit any bushes in MK did you?

The kids are getting so big. Is Dylan eating better these days? In August my Emily turns 19 and starts her sophomore year at college. It seems like just yesterday she was starting middle school like your Emily.

Thanks again for writing another trip report.

Stomach was good this year! Other things might not have been, though...read on...

Yay-the report has started. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Update tonight, hopefully!

Yes! So glad you started your TR! Holy cow is Dylan tall! I can't believe he's only 14! Congrats to Kristin on her business success. That's wonderful!

Emily and the gymnastics and videos. Does she live at my house? Someone is always doing a handstand, cartwheel, and filming something, usually with my phone.

Can't wait to read more! And you've inspired me to update my own TR!

Great! I was enjoying yours :)

The gymnastics continued during the trip. I'm assuming it did for you as well.

So excited for your report! I'm a long time reader, new poster. And as a fellow die hard Viking fan (FIL grew up in St. Paul, so we bleed purple and gold) I'm all in!!

Awesome! I want to get out there to see the new stadium, but won't this year. Hopefully next year. We loved what little we saw of Minneapolis last time we were there.

Joining in and looking forward to more nilla and family shenanigans! :thanks:

Oh, there will be shenanigans.

Joining in! Can't wait to read about your trip! We'll be staying at CSR in August, and have a lot of the same ADR's!

We have a lot of resort pics, as usual. We spent more time there than on any previous trip.

I'm here! And funny enough, reading your 2010 report at the same time. The kids look so much different now! It is cool to see the evolution of your trip reporting! I did read the 2015 one before our early June trip, though.

Oh, and btw, you don't do FP booking at midnight anymore anyway. So the waiting til morning strategy is actually a necessity now.

Ok, ready for more!

Ahh, that's right - I read about the booking changing. Thanks for the info! And thanks for reading!

Yay, another Nilla Trip report!! I've read all your other reports and I feel like I've watched your kids grow up! Like your wife, I'm not cut out for working and went from being a special education teacher to a substitute teacher; it's the perfect job...work when you feel like it, and if you don't, you don't have to! Win, win! I love your humor and writing style. I'm catching this report from the start and can't binge read like I did for all the others, which is a bummer because I'm really impatient and don't want to have to wait for your updates. Skol Vikings (100% Minnesotan here)!!

Kristin loves the flexibility, too. It's certainly convenient.

Vikings are looking good this year! Holding out hope, as always :)

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you're right another one. I can't wait to read all about it. I absolutely love your reports. Don't keep us waiting to long. You know how patient we all are about this. ;)

Awesome! I want to get out there to see the new stadium, but won't this year. Hopefully next year. We loved what little we saw of Minneapolis last time we were there.

DH has plans to go this year with a friend of ours. I apparently have to wait! Minneapolis is a great city. There are fabulous areas in the burbs too. We live in northern Illinois, but FIL's family is all still up there so we get up there at least every other year.

I'm also a teacher and want to jump on Kristin's "not cut out for working" bandwagon. Story of my life!

Yay a new nilla TR! I was a long-time stalker of the last 2 but never participated. I have been looking forward to your new TR for many months and will live vicariously through you until our December trip.

I have a step-daughter that is the same age as Emily, and going into 6th grade. She is also addicted to Musical.ly and just started a YouTube channel, so I feel your pain. Have you tried Musical.ly yourself? My step-daughter makes me partake in it occasionally but then laughs after filming. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter