Spotsylvania Towne Centre
Prime Outlets at Williamsburg

WA
Westfield Vancouver

WI
Tanger Outlets Wisconsin Dells

WV
Huntington Mall

Post St in San Francisco and Hilltop Mall, both in Northern Calif are closing and not on your list.

I just wanted to let you know this list you posted isn't correct. For WI the Dells had planned on closing, but instead Mayfair Mall is closing. It was a very sad day when we (cast) got the call. To all my Disney Cast family keep working hard and maybe we can get a little magic on our side.:tinker: :tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Post St in San Francisco and Hilltop Mall, both in Northern Calif are closing and not on your list.

This will leave no Disney Store in San Francisco. That is a shame considering that the second store (Pier 39) and the largest store at it's time (Post St.) were vital to the early success of TDS.

Stonestown is the only other SF store. Serramonte in Daly City will be the closest store to San Francisco.

Oh well, it's just the beginning of the end anyway.

I just wanted to let you know this list you posted isn't correct. For WI the Dells had planned on closing, but instead Mayfair Mall is closing. It was a very sad day when we (cast) got the call. To all my Disney Cast family keep working hard and maybe we can get a little magic on our side.:tinker: :tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

It is a NON-OFFICIAL LIST.

I believe that may be the preliminary list filed with the bankruptcy. It is inaccurate. I was in one of my local stores Saturday. The Assistant Manager received the official list that morning from his district manager and his store, as well as one other area store that were both on the close list, are staying open.

I hope this list is inaccurate. Because if not, all the stores and outlets within my area are closing :eek:

NH
Pheasant Lane Mall
Mall of New Hampshire
Noooooo!!! :scared1:
That leaves me with the Saugus store! I was in that area a while back, and the road sucks! Depending on how you get there, it's a real pain! And if it's easy to get there, it's a real pain to get out of the mall! Needless to say, I have not been in that store.

NY

Tanger Outlet at Deer Park

i dont even think this entire outlet is even built yet! but it is good to see that the outlet at tanger in riverhead will still be open.

That leaves me with the Saugus store! I was in that area a while back, and the road sucks! Depending on how you get there, it's a real pain! And if it's easy to get there, it's a real pain to get out of the mall! Needless to say, I have not been in that store.

If its true, I think it leaves us with no Disney Store in all of NH. The one at the Fox Run Mall in Newington closed a while ago. Unless there is one at the Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem. At least the Maine Mall store isn't on the list - they are actually closer to me than the NH stores.

And it is a preliminary list. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll spare one of the NH stores!

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll spare one of the NH stores!
My store was the one in Burlington MA. It didn't have the magic (not since they moved it from the ground floor near Sears), but it had all the merchandise. Once that closed (it's location is now the cafeteria/catering area for the new Kevin James movie that's being filmed there) I was content with the thought of the Nashua store. I have been to the Manchester store a couple of times, but only because I had other business in the area. I don't go there a whole lot.
It's going to make it difficult to continue with my collecting (Mickey T-Shirts and snowglobes), but I guess that each purchase will be that much more special for it.

i found a completely different list ( ill search ford it again ) and it didnt have either NH store on it.....nor a bunch of the above florida ones ( i have a second family home in that area so im curious about down there as well) so who knows which list is correct.....

6767 Northwest Arkansas Mall Fayetteville AR
6480 Paradise Valley Mall Phoenix AZ
6471 Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Baldwin Hills CA
6579 Capitola Mall Capitola CA
6592 Post Street San Francisco CA
6504 The Oaks Thousand Oaks CA
7006 Danbury Fair Mall Danbury CT
6366 The Pavilions At Buckland Manchester CT
6574 Westfield Meriden Meriden CT
6536 Westfield Trumbull Trumbull CT
6549 Regency Square Mall Jacksonville FL
6602 Coastland Center Naples FL
6487 Tyrone Square St Petersburg FL
6441 Gwinnett Place Duluth GA
6531 Northpark Mall Davenport IA
6508 Stratford Square Mall Bloomingdale IL
6621 Circle Centre Mall Indianapolis IN
6509 Towne East Square Wichita KS
6469 Holyoke Mall At Ingleside Holyoke MA
6561 Lakeforest Mall Gaithersburg MD
6523 St. Charles Towne Center Waldorf MD
6372 The Maine Mall South Portland ME
6507 Genesee Valley Center Flint MI
6338 Twelve Oaks Mall Novi MI
6694 Somerset Collection Troy MI
6320 Chesterfield Towne Center Chesterfield MO
7031 Zona Rosa Kansas City MO
6782 St Louis Galleria St Louis MO
6810 Mid Rivers St Peters MO
6440 Four Seasons Town Center Greensboro NC
6631 Valley Hills Mall Hickory NC
6444 Quaker Bridge Mall Lawrenceville NJ
6596 Crossgates Mall Albany NY
6595 Boulevard Mall Amherst NY
6360 Walden Galleria Buffalo NY
6474 Galleria At Crystal Run Middletown NY
6569 Sangertown Square New Hartford NY
6537 Poughkeepsie Galleria Poughkeepsie NY
6618 Greece Ridge Center Rochester NY
6547 Jefferson Valley Mall Yorktown Heights NY
6373 Tri-County Mall Cincinnati OH
6514 The Mall At Fairfield Commons Dayton OH
6747 Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA
6603 Capital City Mall Camp Hill PA
6886 Exton Square Mall Exton PA
6559 Westmoreland Mall Greensburg PA
6583 Harrisburg Mall Harrisburg PA
6473 Park City Center Lancaster PA
7041 The Mall At Robinson Pittsburgh PA
6588 Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA
6511 The Mall At Steamtown Scranton PA
6481 Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA
6426 Willow Grove Park Willow Grove PA
6470 Town East Mall Mesquite TX
6609 Chesapeake Square Chesapeake VA
6604 Virginia Center Commons Glen Allen VA
6347 Mayfair Mall Wauwatosa WI

I think the store at the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlboro (off Rte I-290 at the I-495 end) is staying, last I heard. If you frequented Nashua, I think that one would be infinitely better to get to than Saugus.

I grew up in Saugus. I remember what was there before the mall (and worked there). Its HORRIBLE to get in and out of.

If its true, I think it leaves us with no Disney Store in all of NH. The one at the Fox Run Mall in Newington closed a while ago. Unless there is one at the Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem. At least the Maine Mall store isn't on the list - they are actually closer to me than the NH stores.

Yes, there is one in Salem, but Nashua is far more convenient for us - we rarely go to Salem.

Teddygurl28 I believe that is the official list that you found because when the transition was to take place there were a few stores in my district that were to be closing and now it is only one, which is the one listed on the second list posted. My manager showed the list of stores that are going to be closed because we can not take back any of their merchandise. All of their sales are final. Also, I want to wish anyone who has lost, or is going to be losing their Disney Homes due to this transition best wishes on finding a new home and to know that the CMs that are still out there, including I, will be thinking of everyone during this time.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Teddygurl28 I believe that is the official list that you found because when the transition was to take place there were a few stores in my district that were to be closing and now it is only one, which is the one listed on the second list posted. My manager showed the list of stores that are going to be closed because we can not take back any of their merchandise. All of their sales are final. Also, I want to wish anyone who has lost, or is going to be losing their Disney Homes due to this transition best wishes on finding a new home and to know that the CMs that are still out there, including I, will be thinking of everyone during this time.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I second your post about thinking about CMs losing their Disney homes during this time! I'm sending them all pixie dust too!! pixiedust:

Thanks for the well wishes. It's been a difficult week and it's only going to get worse. We're hoping that the merchandise will sell quickly and we can get this horrible liquidation experience over with.

Add Desert Ridge, AZ to the list. I had originally seen it on the list of stores staying open and believed that because it was just opened 2 months ago. However, I was at the DR mall tonight and they had everything must go signs and a store closing sign in the front door. I was shocked that they would close it so soon after opening.

teddygurl, where did you get this list? My store, madison square in AL #6635 (in liquidation as of 5/5) isn't on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter