Little things not to miss

TSWJan78

NE DIva
We are going to WDW 7/19-27 with 3 littleones 2,2 &4. I know we can't miss the parks but what are the little things we should not miss.. ie fountains at Downtown Disney, The Boardwalk... any suggestions??

Thanks!!

There are fountains all over for teh little ones to get wet. Ariels Grotto and Donalds Boat at MK, and the interactive fountains at Epcot and DTD. Take bathing suits with you so they can play and cool off.

Legoland in downtown Disney has a fun play area that is FREE. I believe the new Toy store is opening there soon also. In Epcot each country has a kidscot area that has coloring and crafts as well as locals from the host country that interact with the kids. My kids loved it....TAZ;)

AT Epcot, on the side of spaceship earth (as you face it it is to the right), at night, the concrete tiles have lights in them. They light up and then go away. My son loved "chasing" them when we were leaving Epcot. I wouldn't recommend it right after Illuminations but if you were there prior to that it is fun to watch and little ones really enjoy it.

I agree with Legoland at Downtown Disney. It is a wonderful way to pass a evening. They also have a playground area, etc. The wonderful world of Disney can make things crowded though so keep a close eye on them.

I kids are 2 and 8 ~ been 3 times with the 8 year old and twice with the two year old.

I WOULDN'T MISS!

1) Character meals
2) Staying on-site
3) NAPS
4) Swimming at the resort in the afternoon
5) Those little lights on the sidewalk in Epcot
6) NAPS
7) Watching SONNY ECLIPSE in Tomorrowland
8) Any opportunity to get wet at the parks
9) NAPS
10) Strollers for the big kids
11) Riding up front in the monorail
12) NAPS
13) Getting a little time with each kid separately, even if it's just to refill your resort mugs and you are gone 20 minutes ~ pick a kid and go!
14) Resort hopping ~ kids are so portable!
15) NAPS
16) Riding the monorail, just to ride the monorail
17) NAPS
18) Eating Ice cream for dinner just one time!
19) Autographs!
20) NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter