Live From the May Repositioning Cruise

Hygiene99

<font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><
Live from the Port on a sunny, sunny day. Standing in line, they won't let us in yet.

liveattheport.jpg

Bettemom, Hygiene99 and Scott H
Kim, Jenn, Scott, Lynn, Bette

MagicPort.jpg

Hi Peter--thanks for the pics, I'm so excited for you guys!!! Have a MAGICal experience!!! Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing more "Live Reports!!!"

I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous.:crazy2: ::yes::

Have a great trip guys. Can't wait to hear your live report from the Panama Canal. Take good care of the Magic.

I can't wait for this day, so you can share all the repo secrets. All of us on the return trip, we can finily get some inside info. I will be looking for the live from post. Have Fun.

Have a fantastic time. Please post as much detail as you can for those of us on the August repositioning - we are longing to know.

Have an outstanding time on your cruise!!! :sunny:

Tracy :cheer2: :cloud9:

Wish I were there with you. We still have 90 days to go. Have a great time and let us know EVERYTHING!!!!!

Thanks for posting - great pics!! What a beautiful day and beautiful ship. This cruise is so exciting - those of us sailing via the boards look forward to hearing all about it.

Bon Voyage!!!

Have a GREAT TIME..... We're all jealous - wishing we were with you....

Hope to hear all about the happenings from the live updates!!!

Will try to watch the Magic sail off later today!

Virgil
pirate:

Hygiene99 and the rest of you have a great time ... bring us back some of that sunshine to the New England area with you ...

I have to echo everyone else's jealousy!!!!!
I will be waiting for updates on the cruise--you are so lucky!
I guess I don't need to say have a magical time.

Beth

They are about to start taking our luggage. Here's EpcotKilterFan Debbie with her sailaway gift for all of us!

Epcotkilterfan.jpg

Won't be long now!

Thanks for the live updates. Have a great time!

WOW! This is sooo exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear all about this cruise! Can't believe you are sending us pics before you are even on!!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!

Karen

Welcome to the Magic!! Time to check in and get our KTTW cards.

Epcotkilterfan.jpg

Let us on! Let us on!

mm.jpg

Peter--you're killing me here, lol...but keep the pics coming!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter